Miktek PS2 Phantom Power Supply
The Miktek PS2 Phantom Power Supply is a 2-channel, 48 volt phantom power supply capable of powering two condenser microphones at the same time.
The Miktek PS2 Phantom Power Supply is a perfect solution for applications when using a condenser microphone with a mixer, PA, or other amplifiers that do not provide phantom power for their microphone inputs.
Make sure the volume controls on your mixer/PA/amplifier are turned all the way down before connecting your microphones. Use caution because if phantom power on the Miktek PS2 is engaged,a loud pop will occur when connecting/disconnecting which can be harmful to your speakers and ears. Always start with the volume control all the way down and then slowly raise the signal to an appropriate level.
Miktek PS2 Phantom Power Supply Features
- Two channels with 48 volt phantom power supply
- Dual XLR inputs and dual XLR outputs
- 1/4" Microphone output for channel 2
- LED Power indicator
Miktek PS2 Phantom Power Supply Specifications
- Phantom Power Voltage: 48 Volt
- Mic Input: XLR Jack x 2, balanced
- Mic Output: XLR Jack x 2, balanced 1/4 Jack x 1, balanced
- Power Supply: 18V DC
- Control Switches: 48 Volt ON / OFF
- LED Indicators: Power On / 48 Volt Switch On
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 144mm x 102mm x 38mm
- Weight: 0.274 Kg
Miktek PS2 Phantom Power Supply Includes
- PS2 Phantom Power Supply
- 20 Volt DC Adapter
- Owners Manual
Miktek PS2 Phantom Power Supply Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review