The Mesanovic Microphones Stereo Hub and Interface is designed directly for use with the Mesanovic CDM65 monitor system and is is packed with various inputs and streaming capabilities.
The Stereo Hub is manufactured for Mesanovic by Platin Audio. It wirelessly transmits lossless 24-bit 48kHz/96kHz audio to the Mesanovic CDM65 speakers with a latency of down to 2.6ms. An aluminum remote is included for ease of operation. The Stereo Hub also features built-in DSP with automatic room correction and manual EQ which can be accessed using the Mesanovic App (available Spring 2023).
- Google ChromeCast (Wi-Fi)
- Apple AirPlay (Wi-Fi)
- Spotify Connect (Wi-Fi)
- Roon Ready (Wi-Fi)
- DLNA (Wi-Fi)
- 3pcs optical TOSlink inputs, supports up to 24bits/192kHz
- 1pc coax TOSlink input, supports up to 24bits/192kHz
- 1pc USB/PC/MAC input, supports up to 24bits/192kHz
- 1pcs HDMI (ARC) input
- Line input, stereo RCAr
- 3.5mm analog AUX/optical combined connector
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review