The Mackie Onyx 820i Rackmount Brackets are easy-to-install, powder-coated steel rack ears that mount your Mackie Onyx 820i into a standard 19-inch rack. These brackets offer free space for cable pass-through and connections.
The Mackie Onyx 820i Rackmount Brackets are two powder-coated steel brackets designed to mount your Mackie Onyx 820i into rack-mounted mixer. The Mackie Onyx 820i Rackmount Brackets contain two rack ear brackets and eight screws (longer than the original screws, with a captive washer). With these brackets, the Mackie Onyx 820i Mixer look rather super, mounted in a standard 19" rack. The mixer will take up 12 rack spaces, and you should allow an extra 1 or 2 rack spaces above to make your connections.
Hitting the road? Rack your Mackie Onyx 820i Mixer for ultimate security.
Mackie Onyx 820i Rackmount Brackets Features
- Mounts the Mackie Onyx 820i Mixer in a standard 19" rack
- Contains two rack mount brackets and eight black screws
- Rackmounts your mixer for ultimate security
Mackie Onyx 820i Rackmount Brackets Specifications
- Manufacturer: Mackie
- Product: Onyx 820i Rackmount Brackets
- Category: Accessory
- Compatibility: Mackie Onyx 820i Mixer
- Material: Powder-coated Steel
- Brackets: Black Finish Rugged Brackets
- Screws: (Black, M4 x 16mm)
Mackie Onyx 820i Rackmount Brackets Includes
- 2 x Powder Coated Steel Brackets
- 8 x Screws (Black, M4 x 16mm)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review