Mackie 1642-VLZ4 16-Channel Mixer
Mackie 1642-VLZ4 16-Channel Mixer
Mackie 1642-VLZ4 16-Channel Mixer Details
The Mackie 1642-VLZ4 16-Channel Mixer is a 16-Channel Compact Analog Mixer with 10 Onyx preamps. The 16-channel 1642VLZ4 delivers the proven performance of Onyx preamps in a compact 4-bus mixer design, perfect for bands, clubs and more. From every input to every output, the 1642VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity. Plus, it is truly â??Built-Like-A-Tankâ? with a ridiculously rugged solid-steel chasis that includes high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. And with features like an expanded return section for no-hassle system integration, plus a dedicated control room section, the 1642VLZ4 is the go-to mixer choice for any application that demands flexibility and professional performance.
Now featuring Mackieâ??s flagship Onyx mic preamps, the comprehensive Mackie VLZ4 line delivers the proven feature set, high-headroom/low-noise design and â??Built-Like-A-Tankâ? construction that created an industry more than 25 years ago. From every input to every output, VLZ4 is optimized to deliver professional-quality results each and every time.
Each generation of VLZ mixers benefits from a reinvestment in performance, all without raising prices. By continuing to ignore the â??race to the bottom,â? VLZ4 benefits from generations of performance improvements like transparent EQ, class-leading negative summing bus architecture and custom-designed op-amps to ensure signal integrity from every input to every output. The result is a mixer that is at the peak of performance and is the obvious go-to compact analog mixer for engineers who demand professional results.
The performance of Mackieâ??s Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. Adding these flagship preamps to our VLZ4 Series compact mixers underlines our commitment to continually improving the performance of the VLZ line with each generation.
The VLZ4 design goal was simple: every VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Strict attention to component quality and tolerances has led to innovations like our custom M80 op-amps and class-leading negative summing bus architecture that add yet another level of assurance that a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
Mackie VLZ mixers are truly â??Built-Like-A-Tank.â? From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, the testimonials are as endless as the applications Mackie mixers serve. The VLZ4 series is certainly no exception. With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, you can be sure that buying a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is a solid investment.
VLZ4â??s new black powder coat finish, cockpit-inspired controls and high-contrast knobs not only optimize your mixerâ??s usability in low-light scenarios, it also means your mixer looks as good as it performs.
Mackieâ??s VLZ4 line is extremely comprehensive, offering mixers of every channel count, every price point, for every application. From the ultra-compact 402VLZ4 for desktop applications to the tour-friendly 3204VLZ4, you can be sure there is a VLZ4 mixer with the right feature set for your needs.
Mackie 1642-VLZ4 16-Channel Mixer Features
- 16-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 10 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz â?" 50kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
- 4 aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- 4 stereo returns for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- â??Built-Like-A-Tankâ? rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient â??at-a-glanceâ? visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ear kit
- Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
Mackie 1642-VLZ4 16-Channel Mixer Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review