Lynx AES16e AES/EBU PCIe Audio Interface
The Lynx AES16e 192kHz Multichannel AES/EBU Audio Interface, provides 16 channels of 24-bit AES/EBU digital audio at a 192 kHz sample rate in both single-wire and dual-wire AES modes.
Lynx AES16e 192kHz Multichannel AES/EBU Audio Interface Details
The AES16e offers 16 channels of 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O. The AES16e builds on the capabilities of our industry-standard AES16 with an updated feature set and the benefits of the PCI Express interface. The architecture and higher bandwidth of PCI Express reduces bottlenecks and overhead, which provides higher performance for computer-based high end audio.
The AES16e x1 PCI Express card provides 16 channels of 24-bit AES/EBU digital audio at a 192 kHz sample rate in both single-wire and dual-wire AES modes. Designed to integrate digital consoles, multi-channel A/D and D/A converters, hard disk recorders, digital audio workstations and other digital audio equipment, the AES16e is compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
Lynx AES16e 192kHz Multichannel AES/EBU Audio Interface Features
- x1 PCI Express interface works with Macintosh or Windows PCs with PCI Express slots (x1 - x16).
- Eight stereo inputs and eight stereo outputs (16 mono I/O), AES/EBU format, 24-bit, single wire and dual wire, transformer coupled.
- Extensive on-board digital mixer.
- All relevant settings, such as sample rate selection, sync source selection, channel routing, and buffer size are enabled, controlled and monitored from the host computer.
- Multi-channel support of 5.1 and 7.1 surround playback formats.
- Includes Lynx-exclusive SynchroLock sample clock generator for 3000:1 jitter rejection on external clock sources.
- Supports ASIO and WDM for Windows and CoreAudio for Mac OS X.
- Easy driver installation for Windows, Mac OS X.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review