Looptrotter SA2RATE 2 Dynamics Processor
The Looptrotter SA2RATE 2 Dynamics Processor is a tone shaping beast that gives you the power to dial in the right amount of character you need, to give an instrument, vocal, buss, or total mix more character, life, depth, and glue.
The Looptrotter SA2RATE 2 Dynamics Processor is the second generation of the dual channel saturator fitted, with Looptrotter’s world famous solid state saturation circuit. It was created to add low order harmonics and smoothly even the signal in a musical and ear friendly way, significantly increasing the RMS level without raising peaks at the same time, so desired in modern music production.
Looptrotter SA2RATE 2 Dynamics Processor 2nd Gen Upgrades
- TRS instrument inputs (-10dB)
- LO Safe/ HI Smooth THD filters
- DRY/WET signal control
Looptrotter SA2RATE 2 Dynamics Processor Features
- Drive: controls the input level of the processed signal and the depth of the saturation.
- Process (True Bypass): allows to switch between dry and saturated signal. The amount of added harmonics is indicated by two LEDs lighting up at 4 and 8% THD.
- LO safe: engages the pre-emphasis and de-emphasis circuit, preventing the lowest frequencies from distortion. This option is particularly useful while processing instruments with content rich in low frequencies like kick, bass, drum group or the whole mix.
- HI smooth: boosts high frequencies before saturation circuit and attenuates them after. This allows deeper saturation of higher frequencies with harmonics, and smoothes the signal with very subtle compression.
- Independent DRY and WET signal control: allows to achieve perfect blend between processed and dry signal in chain. The module may sound very subtle, adding slight colorization or aggressive when 100% of saturation is engaged.
Looptrotter SA2RATE 2 Dynamics Processor Includes
- SA2RATE 2 Dynamics Processor
- Power Cable
- Warranty Card
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Forget plug-ins, this is the real deal!