Line 6 HX Stomp Effects Pedal
The Line 6 HX Stomp Effects Pedal is a professional-grade guitar processor that delivers the sound of Helix® amps, cabs, and effects in an ultra-compact pedal. Whether you prefer to play through a traditional amp-and-pedal setup, or go direct onstage or in the studio, HX Stomp seamlessly integrates into a variety of environments and applications.
The Line 6 HX Stomp Effects Pedal utilizes the same DSP and HX Modeling technology as its bigger Helix brethren. The Line 6 HX Stomp guitar pedal nonetheless fits easily onto your pedalboard, or even in the pocket of your gig bag. There are over 300 amps, cabs, and effects—including a looper. Line 6 HX Stomp contains all the same HX models found in Helix family products, as well as the legacy effects library from Line 6® M-Series pedals, and stompbox modelers such as the DL4™. Use it as a "super stompbox," a backup or travel rig, an add-on tone expander when combined with other modelers, an audio interface—or even a complete guitar or bass rig.
Intuitive Control and Editing
Despite its tiny size, Line 6 HX Stomp is easy to both operate and program, thanks to its simple but powerful controls, 320 x 240-pixel color LCD, and three capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings. External control via MIDI and optional expression pedal and footswitch control provide additional flexibility, as does I/O that may be configured for sophisticated routings such as simultaneously feeding an amp and a FOH mixer, 4-Cable Method operation with an amplifier, and easy studio re-amping.
Pristine Audio Quality
An industry-leading 123dB of dynamic range provides tremendous depth and ultra-low noise, while the highest-quality components guarantee unadulterated audio throughout—from inputs to outputs—whether feeding an amp, going direct to FOH, or recording in the studio.
A Complete Rig In A Pedal
Whether you need a backup for your Helix or other rig, a travel rig that will fit into a duffle bag with room to spare for cables and additional pedals, a convenient practice and rehearsal rig, or a complete guitar and effects studio recording setup—the Line 6 HX Stomp provides the perfect solution. It even fits into the top pocket of a Helix Backpack.
Super Stomp Box - One Powerful Pedal
Barely larger than many conventional pedals, Line 6 HX Stomp features over 300 amps, cabs, and effects from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products—up to six simultaneously. Three capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate easy preset selection and editing. Connect optional footswitches and expression pedals for even greater control, and integrate your favorite pedals into any preset's signal path by patching them into the two effects loops. You can also dial in amps and effects, save and load presets, and much more with the free HX Edit Application.
Backup or Travel Rig - Play the Gig with Single Stomp Box
Line 6 HX Stomp is both a complete backup solution and the ultimate travel rig. Go direct to FOH or to any backline amp with ease—even use 4-Cable Method. Access up to six amp, cab, effect, and IR blocks simultaneously, so you'll never have to worry about getting the tones you need. You'll even be able to lay down tracks in your hotel room after the show using the built-in audio interface.
Bass Rig - Not Just for Guitarists
Line 6 HX Stomp offers a wealth of guitar tones in a tiny package—but there's a lot there's lot to like for bassists too. From stunning models of Acoustic 360 and Ampeg SVT heads to Mesa/Boogie Powerhouse and Sunn Coliseum cabs to effects such as the Musitronics Mu-iron Ill and the Darkglass B7K Ultra—Line 6 HX Stomp covers the bottom end. And this is flexible low end: Send your effected direct signal to the house while feeding a real amp, or create two entirely different signal paths for a dreamy bass tone that will still rattle the rafters.
Tone Expander - Add Some HX Magic to Your Modeler
Place the Line 6 HX Stomp guitar pedal in the effects loop of your favorite third-party modeler or profiler, and you've instantly added over 70 amps and 200 effects to your palette, including classics such as the Fender Bassman, Bogner Uberschall, Klon Centaur, and Maestro Echoplex EP-3. The six processing blocks in Line 6 HX Stomp run in addition to your device's own DSP power, so you gain up to six more simultaneous amps and effects. And in many cases, you can sync presets, tempo, and other parameters using a single MIDI cable.
USB Audio Interface - Record, Re-Amp and More
With a generous 123dB of dynamic range, Line 6 HX Stomp doubles as an ultra-low noise DSP-powered USB audio interface, offering 24-bit/96kHz multi-channel audio—and MIDI connectivity—for Mac and Windows® computers. There's also a flexible input impedance circuit for realistic amp and pedal response, and built-in DI and re-amping capabilities. Adding the optional Apple Camera Connection Kit enables you to record directly to your Apple iPhone or iPad.
Line 6 HX Stomp Effects Pedal Features
- Utilizes the same DSP chip and HX Modeling as Helix
- Compact yet extremely powerful
- Highest possible audio quality throughout, plus both true bypass and DSP bypass with trails
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading) provide extensive tone-crafting options
- A complete guitar or bass rig in one pedal
- 3 Capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate ease of use and fast editing
- Split/parallel signal paths provide flexible routing for both simple and complex signal chains
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) facilitates use with other pedals
Line 6 HX Stomp Effects Pedal Specifications
- Type: Multi-FX with USB Interface
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Presets: 126 (42 Banks x 3 Presets), 3 Snapshots Per Preset
- Effects: Over 300 (Effects & Modeling)
- Effects Types: 123 Helix, 77 Legacy, 6 Simultaneous FX
- Amp Modeling: 77 x Amps, 37 x Cabinets, Impulse Response Support
- Looper: 60 Seconds (Mono), 30 Seconds (Stereo)
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/Mono,R), 2 x 1/4" (L/R, Aux In)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/Mono,R), 1 x 1/4" (Stereo Send)
- MIDI I/O: In, Out/Thru
- USB: 1 x Type B (8 x 6)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" TRS (Expression/Footswitch)
- True Bypass: Yes
- Bypass Switching: DSP Bypass (Switchable)
- Features: 24-bit/192kHz Converters, SHARC DSP Processor
- Software: HX Editor (Librarian, IR Loader)
- Compatibility: Windows, macOS
- Power Source: 9V DC Power Supply
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 2.6" x 7.01" x 4.96"
- Weight: 1.75 lbs.
Line 6 HX Stomp Effects Pedal Includes
- Line 6 HX Stomp Effects Pedal
- 9V DC Power Supply
- Owners Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
Line 6 HX Stomp Effects Pedal Downloads
- Line 6 HX Stomp Effects Pedal Owners Manual (PDF)
- Line 6 HX Edit Pilot's Guide (PDF)
- Line 6 HX Stomp Cheat Sheet (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review