Lewitt MTP-350-CM-S Handheld Condenser Microphone
The Lewitt MTP-350-CM-S is a professional Handheld Condenser Microphone featuring a cardioid polar pattern, a gold-plated XLR output connector, an on/off switch and a tailored frequency response allowing for maximum precision and unsurpassed clarity, taking vocals to the next level.
The Lewitt MTP-350-CM-S Handheld Condenser Microphone provides rich and detailed condenser sound. The Lewitt MTP 350 CMs Handheld Condenser Microphone is also equipped with an on/off switch.
Rich and Detailed Sound
The Lewitt MTP 350 CMs is a condenser vocal microphone with a thin diaphragm condenser capsule. This brings a high level of sonic clarity to your vocal performance.
The Lewitt MTP 350 CMs has an amazingly consistent polar pattern. Even with more than half of the wire mesh cup covered, it will not lose any rear rejection. Everything below the LEWITT ring can be gripped by the artist’s hand of the artist without causing the FOH engineer to lift even a single finger.
Maximum Ruggedness for the Daily Touring Routine
The structure-in-structure architecture provides the basis for the MTP series' ruggedness. The outside enclosure of wire-mesh cup and ring is made of sturdy spring steel while the body consists of durable zinc die cast parts. The inner enclosure is made of resilient but lightweight nylon reinforced ABS. This design ensures the best possible protection for rough daily touring routines.
Lowest Handling Noise
The Lewitt Audio's internal dual shock mount system achieves the most effective handling noise elimination. Refined rubber suspensions provide the best possible dampening of unwanted structure-borne noise caused by hand-movement.
Transparency in Motion
Are you looking for rich and detailed condenser sound for your stage performance? The Lewitt MTP 350 CM and MTP 350 CMs are quality condenser vocal microphones featuring a super-thin diaphragm capsule. This brings a high level of sonic clarity to your vocal performance. There is also a new and improved internal shock-mount, with the capsule fully rubber-mounted to ensure exceptionally low handling noise. A built-in spherical wind and pop filter compliments the specially tailored frequency response to provide consistently rich and powerful output. This means the Lewitt MTP 350 CMs always provides maximum precision and unsurpassed clarity, taking professional vocal amplification to the next level. The switch on the Lewitt MTP 350 CMs prevents accidental operation and unwanted handling noise. The uniform cardioid pickup pattern ensures noise-free transmission, with the main sound source effectively isolated while unwanted feedback and background noise are suppressed. This microphones’ rugged construction, including hardened steel-mesh grille, ensures trouble-free handling on every stage.
Lewitt MTP-350-CM-S Handheld Condenser Microphone Features
- Handheld condenser microphone with an on/off switch
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective isolation of the main sound source
- Frequency response shaped specifically for vocal applications
- Integrated acoustic pop and windshield - washable
- Solid full-metal, die-cast body
- Hardened steel mesh grille
- Gold plated & corrosion-resistant 3-pin XLR output connect
Lewitt MTP-350-CM-S Handheld Condenser Microphone Applications
- Spoken Word
- Live Interview
Lewitt MTP-350-CM-S Handheld Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical Operating Principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 90 ... 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 3.1 mV/Pa, -50 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 25 dB (A)
- Maximum SPL: 141 dB, 1% THD
- Internal Impedance: 200 O
- Rated Load Impedance: 1,000 O
- Supply Voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current Consumption: 5.3 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 49 dia. X 175 mm, 1.9 dia. X 6.9 in
- Net Weight: 330 g, 11.6 oz
Lewitt MTP-350-CM-S Handheld Condenser Microphone Includes
- Lewitt MTP-350-CM-S Handheld Condenser Microphone
- MTP 40 MCs Mic Mount
- DTP 40 Lb Mic Bag
- 2 Year Warranty
Lewitt MTP-350-CM-S Handheld Condenser Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review