Lewitt LCT 1040 Microphone System
The Lewitt LCT 1040 Microphone System offers 4 all-analog tube characteristics and a crystal-clear FET circuit to create the perfect sound.
Like a painter who uses his color palette, the LCT 1040 gives you the power to create the sound you envision.
- Record with premium sound from high-end components and 1" true condenser capsule
- Create the perfect sound for different vocalists and instruments using 4 all-analog tube characteristics and a crystal-clear FET circuit
- Adjust all settings from your sweet spot via the remote control
A wide range of outstanding tube tones developed in close cooperation with world-renowned engineers and producers.
- Clear – Tube works at technical optimum
- Warm – Smooth and pleasant high-end
- Dark – Tamed highs for bright sources
- Saturated – Rich harmonics and subtle compression
Together, these 100% all-analog tube characteristics are designed to cover all applications and styles recorded in the studio - from the finest violin to roaring Rock voices. They are the result of LEWITT‘s close cooperation with industry professionals and the global audio community.
Extra punch and precision with the blendable FET circuit
Tweak your sound to perfection. You dial in the FET circuit via the Circuit control whenever you look for extra punch or precision for your voice or instrument.
Tweak all settings from your sweet spot via the remote control
Set up the LCT 1040 in the recording room where the artist performs. Detach the remote control from the PSU and connect them via your standard 3-pin XLR cable. Now you can finetune your sound from your sweetspot via the remote control, ensuring a smooth-running session.
Seamless polar pattern control to get exactly what you want
Set the directivity with the seamless polar pattern control of the LCT 1040, giving you exactly what you were looking for. Additionally, you can also freely define the front of the mic depending on your recording scenario using the Default/Reverse flip switch.
Two XLR outputs for full flexibility in post-production.
To prepare you for all possible scenarios, the LCT 1040 features two XLR outputs with Neutrik connectors.
- The Mix output delivers the ratio set with the Circuit control, a combination of the tube and FET circuit.
- The FET output delivers 100% pure FET independent from the Circuit control.
Shock mount with carbon fiber elements and quick release mechanism
- Quick release mechanisms for the microphone and the adjustment of the angle.
- Carbon fiber elements support efficient decoupling of the microphone.
- The microphone can be turned by 360° when inside the shock mount.
Dual-layer magnetic pop filter for clean recordings
The high-performance magnetic pop filter of the LCT 1040 protects your capsule from unwanted plosives and moisture. Its double-layer design perfectly integrates with the shock mount and makes sure recordings stay clean with any vocalist or genre.
Lewitt LCT 1040 Microphone System Features
- Premium Tube and FET microphone in one
- Gold-sputtered 1-inch true condenser capsule
- 4 all-analog tube characteristics — Clear, Warm, Dark, Saturated
- Blend tube and FET circuit at any ratio
- Remote control to adjust all settings from your sweet spot
- Seamless polar pattern control, low-cut filter, pre-attenuation
- E88CC / 6DJ8 tube from JJ Electronics
Lewitt LCT 1040 Microphone System Specifications
- Frequency range: 20 ... 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 17.2 mV/Pa, -35.3 dBV/Pa (cardioid)
- Self-noise: 10 dB (A) FET, 13 dB (A) tube (cardioid)
- Max SPL at 0.5% THD: 137 dBSPL (FET)
- Dynamic range: 126.7 dB (A) FET
- Low-cut: 40 Hz, 80 Hz (12 dB/oct), 120 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- Pre-attenuation: -6 dB, -12 dB, -24 dB
- Polar patterns: Seamless blend - Omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, figure-8
- Microphone enclosure: Zinc die cast
- Microphone dimensions: 196 x 65 x 45 mm, 7.7 x 2.6 x 1.8 in
- Microphone net weight: 652 g, 23 oz
- PSU dimensions: 240 x 170 x 47 mm, 9.4 x 6.7 x 1.9 in
- PSU weight: 2381 g, 68 oz
- Remote dimensions: 240 x 163 x 52 mm, 9.4 x 6.4 x 2 in
- Remote weight: 1952 g, 69 oz
Lewitt LCT 1040 Microphone System Includes
- LCT 1040 Tube/FET Microphone
- LCT 1040 PSU Power Supply
- LCT 1040 Remote
- Dual-Layer Magnetic Pop Screen
- Microphone Mount
- 11-Pin XLR Cable
- Mil-Spec Transport Case
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review