The Kali Audio MV-BT Bluetooth Input Module is a Bluetooth receiver with balanced outputs for use with any professional audio system. It provides an elegant solution for sound professionals looking to integrate Bluetooth-capable devices into their systems.
Users can pair any Bluetooth-capable playback device, including smartphones and laptops, with the MV-BT, and connect directly to their speakers, to a mixer, or to an interface. Using the aptX codec, the MV-BT is capable of receiving CD quality audio over Bluetooth.
The MV-BT has independent volume control, eliminating the need to control volume from a playback device. This puts a big, easy-to-use volume controller at users’ fingertips, and ensures that any Bluetooth-capable playback device can send audio at the highest possible resolution. An LED array alongside the volume wheel indicates the volume level.
The MV-BT has balanced XLR and TRS outputs to suit users’ preferences. In addition to Bluetooth input, there is a 3.5mm input on the side of the unit to provide physical connection to older devices.
Kali Audio MV-BT Bluetooth Input Module Features
- Balanced Outputs: The MV-BT provides stereo TRS and XLR for easy connection with any professional system.
- Independent Volume Control: The MV-BT uses independent volume control, so users don’t need to control volume from their playback device.
- aptX Codec: The MV-BT employs the aptX Bluetooth codec. Compatible devices will be able to send CD-Quality audio over Bluetooth the the MV-BT.
- Premium Look and Feel: The LED array gives instantaneous visual feedback for the output level, and is a welcome aesthetic addition to any professional audio setup. The volume control knob is weighted for a precise feel, and detented so that users can set volume and not worry about it changing.
- 3.5 mm Input: Users using older devices can still connect to the MV-BT via the 3.5mm input on the side of the unit.
Kali Audio MV-BT Bluetooth Input Module Specifications
- Bluetooth Codec: aptX (CD Quality)
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: Bluetooth, 3.5mm (AUX)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Power Source: 5V DC (Wall Wart Included)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review