The K&M 23850 Microphone Desk Arm is designed for smooth and flexible positioning of your microphone. With a new innovative table clamp, this popular, smooth-running microphone desk arm with 3/8 or 5/8 inches thread connector is perfect for sound studios and multimedia work stations.
The K&M 23850 Microphone Desk Arm is suitable for recording studios and multimedia activity areas. Easy to position and suitable for microphones with max. 0.8 kg weight. The 5 meter long microphone cable with a 3 pin XLR plug connector is included in the delivery. Having a clamping range of 10 to 51 mm / ø 15 to ø 51 mm the clamp is suitable for a wide spectrum of mounting. The stable metal construction with high quality plastic inserts guarantees secure and strong hold. The cleverly shaped clamping parts allow the clamp to be used on smooth surfaces and round-shaped tubes. The K&M 23850 Microphone Desk Arm can also be fixed with the table flange 23855 available as an optional extra.
K&M 23850 Microphone Desk Arm Features
- Suitable for recording studios and multimedia activity areas
- Smooth and flexible positioning of microphones
- Load-bearing capacity is up to 0.8 kg; and reach up to 0.8 meter
- Internal microphone cable having 5 meter length with 3-pin-XLR connections
- Clamp (panels 10-51 mm, tubes ø 215-51 mm)
- Threaded connections 3/8" and 5/8
K&M 23850 Microphone Desk Arm Specifications
- Clamping Range: 10 to 51 mm
- Connection: 3-Pin XLR-Cable 5m
- Length: From 460 mm to 960 mm
- Material: Steel
- Max. Load Capacity: 0.8 kg
- Threaded Connector: 3/8" and 5/8"
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 1.802 kg
K&M 23850 Microphone Desk Arm Includes
- 1 x K&M 23850 Microphone Desk Arm, 23850.311.55 (Black)
- 1 x Microphone Cable
- 5 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review