The IsoAcoustics GAIA III Speaker Isolators are designed to provide improved sound clarity and openness for floor standing speakers. Featuring stainless steel construction with an elegant dark chrome finish, the IsoAcoustics GAIA III Speaker Isolators are perfect for floor standing speakers weighing less than 70 lbs.
The IsoAcoustics GAIA III Speaker Isolators (4-Pack) incorporate the IsoAcoustics patented design principles, and provide a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position. Internal reflections from the hard-supporting surface are attenuated resulting in greater sound clarity and openness.
How Do They Work?
The IsoAcoustics GAIA III isolate a floor-standing speaker from its mounting surface. This eliminates the transfer of energy from the speaker to surrounding surfaces, which means you'll hear clearer, more transparent sound. Think of it like speaker "flotation" similar to how a car's shock absorbers work.
Easily Change Your Speaker Angle
You can adjust each IsoAcoustics GAIA III's height, which allows you to raise the front or back of the speaker. This lets you make sure that the speaker's tweeter is pointed directly at your ears for the best performance.
IsoAcoustics GAIA III Speaker Isolators Features
- Reduces reflections off of a floor's hard surface
- Provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position
- Designed for a wide variety of floor-standing speakers weighing less than 70 lbs.
- Optimal results are achieved by installing the isolators with the IsoAcoustics logo either facing towards or facing away from the listening position
- Adjustable angle lets you direct your speaker's tweeter towards you
IsoAcoustics GAIA III Speaker Isolators Specifications
- Dimensions (W x H): 1.7" x 1.2" (43mm x 31mm)
- Weight Capacity: 70 lbs (32 kg) Per Set of 4
- Quantity: 4 Per Box
- Thread Sizes Included: M6, M8, 1/4-20"
IsoAcoustics GAIA III Speaker Isolators Includes
- 4 x Isolator Feet
- 4 x M8 Threaded Posts
- 4 x M6 Threaded Posts
- 4 x 1/4-20 Threaded Posts
- 4 x M6 Nuts
- 4 x M8 Nuts
- 1 x Wrench
- Installation Sheet
- 2 Year Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They work!May 16th 2020
I was skeptical at first, but these really do what they claim, The only thing that was hard to do was aling the logo to the fronts of my Focal Chora 826. Once they where installed, I was a believer They opened up even more. Wider sound stage & deep bass that was more controlled!