IsoAcoustics GAIA III Speaker Isolators
The IsoAcoustics GAIA III Speaker Isolators features stainless steel construction with an elegant dark chrome finish that delivers extraordinary sound clarity and designed for floor standing speakers weight up to 70 lbs.
Incorporating IsoAcoustics patented design principles, GAIA provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position. Internal reflections from the hard-supporting surface are attenuated resulting in greater sound clarity and openness.
How do they work?
The GAIA Is isolate a floor-standing speaker from its mounting surface. This eliminates the transfer of energy from the speaker to surrounding surfaces, which means you'll hear clearer, more transparent sound. Think of it like speaker "flotation" similar to how a car's shock absorbers work.
Easily change your speaker angle
You can adjust each GAIA's height, which allows you to raise the front or back of the speaker. This lets you make sure that the speaker's tweeter is pointed directly at your ears for the best performance.
IsoAcoustics GAIA III Speaker Isolators Features
- Reduces reflections off of a floor's hard surface
- Provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position
- Designed for a wide variety of floor-standing speakers weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Optimal results are achieved by installing the isolators with the IsoAcoustics logo either facing towards or facing away from the listening position
- Adjustable angle lets you direct your speaker's tweeter towards you
IsoAcoustics GAIA III Speaker Isolators Includes
- 4 Isolater feet
- Four M8 threaded posts
- Four M6 threaded posts
- Four 1/4-20 threaded posts
- Four M6 nuts
- Four M8 nuts
- Installation Sheet
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review