The Heritage Audio RAM System 5000 Monitor Controller is a full-featured monitoring system with 5.1 and stereo capabilities! The Heritage Audio RAM System 5000 makes mastering grade monitoring affordable.
Heritage Audio spent over 2 years of R&D getting things just right, building the RAM System 5000 with top-shelf components including Burr Brown analog circuitry and all gold plated relay based switching. The 64 step relay ladder attenuator system employed for the master level was only previously found in the mega expensive units. The Heritage Audio RAM System 5000 also features the acclaimed HA Bluetooth connectivity for mobile devices.
With audiophile grade sound quality in mind and sets of features custom tailored for studios of all kinds, sizes and budgets, the RAM System share the same state of the art technology and core analog audio path, from the smallest brother, the RAM System 500, to the full featured, 5.1 ready, RAM System 5000.
Heritage Audio RAM System 5000 Monitor Controller Features
- 64 step, relay ladder attenuator based, master volume control in 1dB steps.
- All gold plated relay based switching of every function, including inputs and outputs.
- Burr Brown, state of the art analog circuitry, used throughout for the lowest noise and distortion, and highest transparency technology can deliver nowadays.
- Ultra high current, high level, audiophile quality headphone amplifiers, able to drive any headphones high or low impedance- to deafening levels without any coloration or noise.
- Consists on a wireless remote and a main rackmounted unit with classic look.
- Talkback is also wireless!
- All functions on high quality illuminated engraved buttons.
- Configurable for 5.1 or stereo use. Unit is 5.1 ready without buying any external add ons!
- 4 pairs of balanced +4 analog inputs in Stereo mode
- 1 5.1 input plus an additional stereo +4 analog input in stereo mode.
- 1 pair of unbalanced inputs in RCA connectors.
- Wolfon WM8741 24 bit/192 Khz DAC (still the best!) selectable between AES/EBU, SPDIF and Toslink ( picture shows it optional, final unit is included)
- Bluetooth pro audio quality INPUT for easy mobile device integration.
- 4 pairs of CUE inputs on DSUB connectors, for making specific cue mixes to musicians.
- 1 5.1 OUTPUT plus 2 more stereo ones in 5.1 mode.
- 5 pairs of stereo outputs in stereo mode.
- Independent MIX output, which follows Input, pre fader.
- Independent Subwoofer output for easily sharing it between different speaker pairs, including the 5.1 one.
- MUTE/ SOLO functions for all the individual speakers.
- 2 User assignable preset levels for easy recalling of common settings.
- MUTE, DIM, MONO and PHASE REVERSE functions available.
- 2 high current, diamond buffer based, headphone amplifiers. Source selectable between mix and cue signals.
- Remote includes a long life battery, rechargeable via USB cable. Main unit includes a charging dock.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review