HEDD Type 05 MK2 Studio Monitors
The HEDD Type 05 MK2 Studio Monitors are ultra-precise multitaskers, offering strong sonic performance and digital connectivity in a compact size - perfect for mobile broadcast stations, recording- and homestudios, multi-channel-setups, and VoIP conferences.
The HEDD Type 05 MK2 Studio Monitors is a real multitasker. Its strong performance and compact size turn it into the ideal choice for advanced home studios, mobile broadcast stations, and multichannel-setups. The Type 05 is based on a 2-way-system that provides a solid fundament and a high degree of accuracy in the frequency range between 45Hz and 50kHZ by coordinating the interplay between a 6“-woofer and a high-resolution Air Motion Transformer
HEDD Type 05 MK2 Studio Monitors Specifications
- Frequency response: 45Hz – 50kHz (Crossover: 2400Hz)
- 2 x 50W ICEpower® amps from Denmark (Max. SPL: ≥103dB)
- XLR & RCA inputs
- HEDD Bridge modular inputcard-system for digital connectivity (USB2, AES3, Dante / AES67!)
- Solid unibody-like cabinet with a modern matt-black rubber fi nish
- Input- and Tweeter-Gain potentiometers (-10dB – +6dB / ±4dB)
- High (±4dB at 20kHz) and Low (±4dB at 50Hz) shelf controls
- Universal Mains (85V – 265V)
- W: 180mm x H: 308mm x D: 228mm
- Weight: 6.7kg
- Made in Germany
HEDD Type 05 MK2 Studio Monitors Includes
- (x2) Type 05 MK2 Studio Monitor
- (x2) IEC Power Cable
- (x4) Port Seals
- (x2) Manual
- Two Year Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Introducing HEDD MK2 Studio Monitors and BASS 08 & 12 Subwoofers
Watch HEDD / ADAM founder Klaus Heinz explain some of the key ...
The Lineariser® in HEDD Audio's MK2 Studio Monitors and Subwoofers
Watch HEDD / ADAM founder Klaus Heinz explain how the HEDD Lin...
Klaus Heinz explaining CoP (Closed or Ported) Technology.
Watch HEDD / ADAM founder Klaus Heinz explain CoP Technology, ...
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review