The Grace Design m108 CR Output Card is a stereo control room output option for the Grace Design m108 which provides an additional set of 1/4-inch TRS balanced outputs suitable for playing back via a stereo monitor system.
The Grace Design m108 CR Output Card plugs in to the m108 expansion slot, located on the rear panel of the Grace Design m108. The Grace Design m108 CR Output Card option provides a stereo pair of 1/4-inch, balanced analog outputs that are designed to connect to your monitors. Output levels are controlled via the m108's front panel level control. This is a super cool, inexpensive way for you to monitor the m108's audio paths on speakers: whether in your control room, a remote location or while on the road. Combined with the m108's powerful, internal mixing capabilities, this new option provides a completely self contained system for recording and playback. And as you might imagine, the audio quality is superb!
Grace Design m108 CR Output Card Features
- Outputs are controlled by the front panel VOL/MUTE output level control
- An inexpensive way to monitor the m108's audio paths on speakers
- Perfect for playing back via a stereo monitor system
- Provides superb audio quality
Grace Design m108 CR Output Card Specifications
- Type: CR Output Card
- Compatibility: m108 Preamp
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS L/R
- Output Channels: 8
Grace Design m108 CR Output Card Includes
- Grace Design m108 CR Output Card
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review