Genelec 7380A Studio Subwoofer
The Genelec 7380A Studio Subwoofer delivers high SPL and extended LF response while offering power, clarity and flexibility in equal measures.
Delivering a level of performance normally associated with much larger enclosures, the Genelec 7380 subwoofer offers both high power and high SPL, with an extended low-distortion LF response and flexible bass management options.
As part of the SAM family, the Genelec 7380 works closely with the GLM software application, allowing all monitors and subwoofers in a system to be configured, calibrated and controlled. Offering access to advanced system auto-calibration and management, GLM’s powerful room compensation features enable the 7380 to be optimised for a wide range of acoustic environments, also allowing both centralised and distributed bass management modes to be employed.
Via its front-panel DIP switches, the Genelec 7380 can happily operate in standalone mode to bring advanced calibration features to a hybrid system comprised of traditional non-SAM main monitors. The Genelec 7380 boasts 7.1 channel XLR analogue I/O, while an AES/EBU digital connection allows both stereo operation – or full 7.1 digital, with the addition of Genelec’s optional 9301 Digital Interface.
The 7380 is tailor made for discerning professionals in music, post, film or broadcast that demand powerful, dependable LF reproduction in a surprisingly compact form factor.
Genelec 7380A Studio Subwoofer Features
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LS) Technology
- Bass Management System
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
Genelec 7380A Studio Subwoofer Specifications
- SPL: 119 dB
- Frequency response: 16 Hz - 100 Hz (-6 dB) / LFE 16 Hz - 120 Hz (-6 dB)
- Driver dimension: 15 inch
- Amplifier power: 800 W (Class D)
- Dimensions: H 685 x W 718 x D 492 mm, 27 x 28 1/4 x 19 3/8 inch
- Weight: 69 kg / 152 lb
- Connections: 7.1 analog XLR inputs / outputs, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review