Front End Audio acquires previously owned gear through our Buy-Back program. You can purchase used gear at a great price but there are no manufacturer warranties with these items. These items have been inspected and/or tested by our staff to make sure each one is in working condition and comes with our commitment to service. This Furman PL-PLUS DMC Power Conditioner looks good and functions perfectly.
The Furman PL-PLUS DMC Power Conditioner offers superior protection and outstanding performance in a sturdy, rack-mountable design. Featuring Furman's revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) and a large digital voltmeter / ammeter, the PL-PLUS DMC is one of the world's most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge supressors. The Furman PL-PLUS DMC Power Conditioner is the perfect choice for when you need Furman's revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS), and a large digital voltmeter / ammeter, all together in one unit, along with their Smooth Track LED rack lights to illuminate the gear below as well as a convenience outlet on the front panel, bringing the total number of outlets on the Furman PL-PLUS DMC.
The Classic Series from Furman brings together superior protection and outstanding performance in a sturdy, rack-mountable design. The Classic Series features Furman's revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) and a large digital voltmeter / ammeter. Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, one of the world's most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge supressors.
The Furman PL-PLUS DMC features a large digital voltmeter / ammeter with discrete dimmer button, that displays line votlage and true RMS current draw and Smooth Track LED rack lights which produce virtually no heat and provide an extremely long lifespan. A dimmer control for the rack lights allows the user to adjust the level of illumination (by rotating clockwise/counterclockwise) or switch the lamps on and off (by pushing the knob in). A rear mounted BNC jack accepts any standard (12VAC 0.5 amp) gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
The Furman PL-PLUS DMC is equipped with a front panel convenience AC outlet and eight rear panel outlets in two isolated banks. The outlets in Bank A are spaced to accommodate transformer plugs (wall warts). Since the banks are isolated from each other, it is recommended to connect analog equipment into Bank A and digital equipment into Bank B (or vice versa). The Furman PL-PLUS DMC's 15A (1800 watt) capacity is supplied from a robust 14 AWG, 10 foot AC cord.
Furman PL-PLUS DMC Power Conditioner Features
- Surge Protection - Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available
- Noise Filtration - LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
- Voltage Protection - Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- Pull-out Lights - Dual smooth track retractable LED lights illuminate equipment in your rack
- Diagnostic Lights - LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised
- Voltmeter / Ammeter - Large digital voltmeter / ammeter, with discrete dimmer button, displays line votlage and true RMS current draw
- Isolated Banks - Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination
- Wall Wart Spacing - Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers
- 15 AMP Rating - 15 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection
- Nine Total Outlets - Nine total outlets (8 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet)
- BNC Lamp Connector - Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination
Furman PL-PLUS DMC Power Conditioner Applications
- Instrument Rigs - You've got a rack for your effects, preamps, tuner...You're going to plug that into the wall? One big spike and your rig is up in smoke. Furman's advanced Series Multi-Stage Protection defends your gear from the spikes and surges that are so common at gigs and practice spots. With Furman's advanced Linear Filtering Technology, you'll get a quieter tone without pops, crackles, and the local radio station coming out of your amp.
- Recording - Can't track down where that noise is coming from? Your mix sounding flat? With Furman's advanced Linear Filtering Technology you'll lower the noise floor caused by the dirty AC power coming into your console or DAW. Furman's advanced Series Multi-Stage Protection keeps your sensitive digital equipment from acting funny or burning up due to everyday spikes and surges. With a 15A capacity and eleven total outlets, it's enough to power your whole home studio.
- DJ Equipment - Bars, clubs and other event venues have some of the worst power out there - from air compressors turning on and off to light shows pulling current loads up and down, the AC power can be a strain on the circuits in your rig. Furman's advanced Series Multi-Stage Protection and LiFT keeps the bad stuff out and the dual pull-out front panel lights let you discreetly see your board and gear without distracting from the show on the dance floor.
- Pro Audio - When you're out there gigging, you never know what kind of power you're going to get. The wear and tear on mobile rigs eventually takes it toll - that's why it's smart to plug into Furman's advanced Linear Filtering Technology. It keeps your equipment safe and sounding clean. Whether you're setting up a show at the local club or powering up the church band for their next service, make sure you give them power they can trust.
Furman PL-PLUS DMC Power Conditioner Specifications
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
- Line Cord: Captive 3/14 AWG, 10 ft. black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- Pull-out Lights: Two multi-LED, dimmable lamps
- BNC Socket w/Switch: Rear rack lamp, 12VAC 500MA maxx (lamp not included)
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Dimensions: 19" W x 10.5" D x 1.75" H
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 12 watts
- Safety Listing: cTUVus
Furman PL-PLUS DMC Power Conditioner Includes
- Furman PL-PLUS DMC Power Conditioner
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review