Furman AC-215A Power Station
The Furman AC-215A Power Station is a 10 Amp compact power conditioner with auto-resetting voltage protection. With Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit, Furman's exclusive Linear Filter Technology (LiFT) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS), the AC-215A is the worlds most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressor.
The Furman AC-215A Power Station offers an uncompromised AC protection and purification, and has been precisely engineered to exceed the critical demands of audio/video professionals, contractors, broadcasters, and musicians alike.
The Furman AC-215A compact power conditioner features Furmans revolutionary SMP technology. Furmans Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit features their exclusive Linear Filter Technology (LiFT) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, the worlds most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressor.
SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus)
Furmans SMP surge suppression virtually eliminates service calls. Traditional surge suppression circuits sacrifice themselves when exposed to multiple transient voltage spikes, requiring the dismantling of your system, and repair of your surge suppressor. Not so with SMP. With Furmans SMP, damaging transient voltages are safely absorbed, clamped and dissipated - no sacrificed parts, no service calls, no down time.
Unique to Furmans SMP is its unparalleled clamping voltage, even when tested beyond the grueling specifications of - USA/CIDAs A-1-1 test. While other designs offer clamping voltages that are well above 300VAC peak (far beyond long accepted professional standards), Furmans SMP clamps at 188VAC peak, 133 VAC RMS even when tested with multiple 6000VAC - 3000 Amp surges! This unprecedented level of protection is only available with Furmans SMP technology.
LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology)
Unfortunately, traditional AC filter/conditioners have been designed for unrealistic laboratory conditions. Prior technologies could actually harm audio and video performance more than they help, due to the resonant peaking of their antiquated, non-linear designs. Under certain conditions, these designs can actually add more than 10 dB of noise to the incoming AC line. Worse still, lost digital data, the need to reboot digital presets, or destroyed digital converters are frequently caused by excessive voltage spikes and AC noise contaminating the equipment ground. Furmans SMP with LiFT takes another approach, ensuring optimal performance through linear filtering and no leakage to ground.
E.V.S. (Extreme Voltage Shutdown)
Furmans trusted overvoltage circuitry protects against all too frequent accidental connections to 208 or 240VAC by shutting off the incoming power until the overvoltage condition is corrected.
Compact Chassis Design
At only 1.75H x 5W x 8.5D, and weighing in at only 3 lbs., the Furman AC-215A's compact, low-profile design makes it ideal for mounting to the back of a flat-screen television, or anywhere that discretely located, remote power protection and purification are needed.
Furman AC-215A Power Station Features
- Furman's exclusive SMP Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available
- LiFT offers linear AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
- Auto-Reset EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- LED indicators provide information on power quality and operational status of unit
- 10 amp rating featuring circuit breaker for added protection
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical video circuits
- Compact chassis design easily attaches to any flat screen television mount or any other remote location
Furman AC-215A Power Station Specifications
- Manufacturer: Furman
- Product: AC-215 Power Station
- AC Current Capacity: Input - 15 Amp capacity required Output - 15 Amps RMS (both outlets combined)
- Linear Noise Attenuation: > 40 dB from 10 kHz - 100 kHz > 80dB from 100 kHz - 1GHz
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 5" W x 8.5" D
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Safety Agency Listing: TUV/NRTL-C
Furman AC-215A Power Station Includes
- AC-215A Power Station
- 3 Years Warranty
Furman AC-215A Power Station Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review