Focusrite RedNet HD32R for Pro Tools|HD
The Focusrite RedNet HD32R Pro Tools|HD Network Interface is a 32-Channel Bridge between Dante Networks and Pro Tools|HD systems, designed for mission-critical broadcast, live-sound, and studio applications where redundant Ethernet and Power Supplies are required.
RedNet HD32R is a 1U, 19in rack-mount Dante interface that allows Pro Tools|HD users direct access to the full benefits of the Dante digital audio networking system, including its uniquely flexible network topology and premium quality audio interfaces. The Pro Tools system is connected to the HD32R via standard Mini DigiLink ports. HD32R acts as a 64-channel (32 in/32 out) digital break in/out box, operating in the same way as a standard interface, and supporting a wide range of Pro Tools|HDX and HD cards. Up to six HD32R modules can be used with a Pro Tools|HDX system and three with Pro Tools|HD, allowing the maximum channel count for either. The HD32R features a rugged, roadworthy exterior and high internal build quality, with Ethernet and power supply redundancy. In addition, it offers a compact 1U rack-mount form factor for a full 32 channels of I/O.
Focusrite RedNet HD32R Network Interface Features
- Allows Dante Ethernet-based audio networking products to interoperate fully with Pro Tools|HD & Pro Tools|HDX
- Ethernet and power supply redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure and locking connectors
- Provides the vital link to create an extensive high-quality audio network based on standard Cat 5e or Cat 6 wiring, bringing the latest advances in digital audio networking to Pro Tools|HD
- Cost-effectively increase audio I/O quality and flexibility with RedNet interfaces
- Permits multiple workstations to access the same interface hardware and I/O
- No changes to Pro Tools workflow required simple, logical assignment of RedNet I/O to Pro Tools|HD inputs and outputs
- Up to 32 I/O with Pro Tools|HD over single DigiLink connection per RedNet HD32R
- Additional Avid/Digidesign interfaces may be connected to expansion ports
- Upgrade to RedNet interfaces while remaining fully compatible with TDM- or AAX-DSP-based plugins and saved sessions
Focusrite RedNet HD32R Network Interface Specifications
- Digital Performance
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz (-4% / -0.1% / +0.1% / +4.167%) at 24 bit
- Clock Sources: Internal, Word Clock, Loop Sync (master or slave) or from Dante Network Master.
- External Word Clock Range: Nominal sample rate ±7.5%
- Rear Panel Connectivity
- Pro Tools|HD
- Primary Port: 1 x Mini DigiLink
- Expansion Port: 1 x Mini DigiLink
- Loop Sync
- Word Clock Input: 1 x BNC 75Ω port
- Word Clock Output: 1 x BNC 75Ω port
- Word Clock
- Word Clock Input: 1 x BNC 75Ω port (switchable termination)
- Word Clock Output: 1 x BNC 75Ω port
- PSU & Network Connections
- PSU: 2 x IEC Inputs with retaining clips.
- Network: 2 x etherCON connectors, also compatible with standard RJ45 connectors.
- Pro Tools|HD
- Front Panel Indicators
- Primary PSU (A): Green LED. Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present.
- Primary PSU (B): Green LED. Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present.
- Primary Network: Green LED. Indicates that a network connection is present on primary port when in redundant mode. When in Switched mode, a valid network connection at either Primary or Secondary network port will cause this LED to illuminate.
- Secondary Network: Green LED. Indicates that a network connection is present on secondary port when in redundant mode. Not used in switched mode.
- Network Locked: Green LED. When unit is network slave, shows valid network lock. When unit is network master, shows lock to indicated clock source. Flashing indicates external clock is selected but not connected.
- Sample Rate: Orange LED for each: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, x2, x4.
- Pull Up/Down: Orange LED. Indicates unit is set to operate on a Dante pull up/down domain.
- Signal Indicators: 16 Green LEDs, 8 input/8 output indicators. Illuminate @ -126dBFS.
- Clock Source: Orange LED for each: Internal, Word Clock, Loop Sync and DAW Master.
- Network Modes
- Redundant: Allows unit to connect two independent networks.
- Switched: Connects both ports to integrated network switch allowing daisy-chaining of device.
- Height: 44.5mm/ 1.75"
- Width: 482.6mm/ 19"
- Depth: 263mm/ 10.35"
- Weight: 3.9kg
- PSU: 2 x Internal, 100-240V, 50/60Hz, consumption 30VA.
Focusrite RedNet HD32R Network Interface Includes
- RedNet HD32R unit
- RedNet HD32R User Guide (manual)
- RedNet System User Guide
- 2 x IEC AC mains cable
- Safety Information Cutsheet
- Product registration card with Bundle Code. Registration gives access to:
- RedNet Control
- RedNet drivers (installed with RedNet Control)
- Audinate Dante Controller (installed with RedNet Control)
- Dante Virtual Soundcard token and download instructions
- RedNet HD32R User Guide PDF format
- RedNet System User Guide PDF format
- Two Year Warranty
Focusrite RedNet HD32R Network Interface Downloads
- Focusrite RedNet HD32R Network Interface User Guide / Owners Manual (PDF)
- Focusrite RedNet System User Guide / Owners Manual (PDF)
- Focusrite RedNet System Installation Guide / Manual (PDF)
- Focusrite RedNet Getting Started Guide (PDF)
- Focusrite RedNet HD32R Architect Specs (.docx)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review