Flock Audio Patch Patchbay System
The Flock Audio Patch Patchbay System is a 64-point digitally controlled analog Patchbay with both hardware and software components that allow you to control your studio equipment and routing like never before.
The Flock Audio Patch is a 64-point analog Patchbay housed in a 1U frame. Control over the Patch is super easy with the Patch App which has been designed for both Mac and Windows via USB. All setting can be easily stored and recalled, this is a streamline Patching solution! All routing with the Patch is done digitally but you audio is never converted to digital, it always remains analog. That is full digital control in the analog world!
FRONT I/O ACCESSIBILY
The Patch comes equiped with 4 front port connections. (2) - Inputs (XLR/TRS Combo jacks) & (2) - XLR Outputs. These front panel Connections allows users quickly integrate outside audio equipment or instruments into your recording setup.
USB-A TO USB-B CONTROL
The Patch System uses very little CPU processing power to send and receive commands from the hardware. Because of the minimal amount of processing required, the Patch System works off a USB 2.0 and on-wards compatibility. The design was chosen for a low CPU usage so you can have your system processing working harder for your Interface & DAW rather then devoting a large amount of that processing to routing your analog audio equipment.
DB25 REAR CONNECTIONS
DB-25's/D-Subs create a clean, simple and organized form of connections to the rear chassis of Patch. Utilizing the standard Tascam Wiring Pinout schematic, any DB-25/D-Sub cable following this wiring format will work seamlessly with your system. For additional flexibility we've added the feature that Inputs & Outputs (31 - 32) will flip from the rear side of the chassis to the front when activated in the Patch APP. This allows a user to quickly audition other outside audio equipment without disconnecting any already designated hardware connected to the Patch System.
MULTI-Patch UNIT EXPANSION
Connect Multiple Patch Systems together for Expanded I/O Routing Capabilities. When we said 100% analog...we meant it. The Patch System Series has no A/D or D/A conversion built in but users can connect multiple Patch Systems together through their existing on-board I/O in many different configurations, whether you do equal Sends & Returns, maybe more sends than returns or even as little or as many connections between units as you require for your analog configurations. Setup these Send & Receive or Input/Output Passes right from the simply designed Patch APP Multi-Unit Menu.
Flock Audio Patch Patchbay System Features
- 64 Point Connections (32 Inputs / 32 Outputs)
- DB-25/D-SUB Tascam Standard Pinout Format Connectors
- 32 Independent Channels of 48V Phantom Power
- Front Panel - 2 Combo TRS/XLR Input & 2 XLR Output
- Patch APP Routing Software (OSX & Windows) (iOS iPad Coming Soon)
- Create, Store & Recall Routings in Seconds
- Create Complex Multing Combinations w/ No Impedance Issues
- No AD/DA Conversion, 100% Transparent Analog Signal Path
- Patented Flock Audio Matrix Technology
- Multiple Unit Expansion with any Patch Model (Patch, LT & XT)
- External 5Pin 24VDC Power Supply w/ IEC Cable Included
- 10 Ft. - USB 2.0 (USB-A to USB-B) - Cable Included
- Unit Dimensions: 1U - 1.75”(H) x 19” (L) x 8” (D) - 15 lbs
Flock Audio Patch Patchbay System Links
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review