The FLEA Microphones 48 Tube Microphone is FLEA's faithful replica of the classic U48 condenser microphone.
The FLEA Microphones 48 Tube Microphone is an exact replica of the U48, equipped with FLEA's F7 or F47/49 capsule. The F7/F47/F49 is FLEA's exact replica of M7/K47/49 capsule. The FLEA Microphones 48 Tube Microphone also utilizes their replica of BV8 transformer and TELEFUNKEN EF12, VF14 tubes or Andreas Grosser EF12ER tubes. The advantage of this microphone is figure 8 polar pattern which is coming handy to eliminate too big ambience of the room, studio.
FLEA Microphones 48 Tube Microphone Features
- Duraluminium and is nickel plated body
- Choice between the classic F7 capsule or more modern F47 capsule (F7 is standard)
FLEA Microphones 48 Tube Microphone Specifications
- Directional pattern: cardioid | eight
- Frequency range: 35Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity at 1kHz: 20mV/Pa | 14mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50/200 Ohm
- Rated load impedance: min 500/2000 Ohm
- Tube type: EF12, VF14
- Capsule: F7
- Weight: 660g
FLEA Microphones 48 Tube Microphone Includes
- 48 Tube Microphone
- Wooden box
- Power supply
- 5 Year Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm so glad I sprung for it!