The Earthworks SR25MP Cardioid Microphones are a matched pair of precision engineered instrument mic SR25 designed for drums, guitar amp and other loud instruments. With 25kHz frequency response and cardioid polar pattern, the SR25MP delivers larger than life sound from drums and electric guitar.
The Earthworks SR25MP Cardioid Microphones are a matched pair of instrument mic SR25 designed for miking drums and electric guitars in live performance and studio recording environments.
When looking for that larger than life sound from drums and electric guitar, the Earthworks SR25MP delivers. sonic timbre and frequency response stay uniform across the entire front of the microphone capsule, helping you capture that perfect tone.
With a lighting fast transient response, the Earthworks SR25MP handles sharp attacks with ease, while still capture all of the subtle nuances and softest dynamics of your playing. With an SPL rating of 145dB, there is no need to worry about distortion or overload, perfect for loud guitar amps and drums.
The Earthworks SR25MP provides a transparent sonic character with a 20Hz – 25kHz frequency response, faithfully capturing every detail along the way.
Its near-perfect cardioid polar pattern is consistent across all frequencies, simplifying mic placement and ensuring more gain before feedback. With over 30dB of off-axis rejection, the Earthworks SR25MP is ideally suited for capturing audio in highly ambient environments and near monitor speakers.
Designed for drums and guitar amps, the Earthworks SR25MP is also an excellent choice for a variety of other instruments such as brass, woodwinds, acoustic guitar and more.
Earthworks SR25MP Cardioid Microphones Features
- Extended frequency response to 25kHz
- Multi-purpose, matched pair cardioid microphones
- More gain before feedback than other microphones
- Less leakage
- Textbook perfect cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction and no smearing or distortion
- Transparent sound quality
- Shorter diaphragm settling time to prevent quieter attacks from being blurred by earlier louder attacks
Earthworks SR25MP Cardioid Microphones Applications
- Acoustic String Instruments
- Bass Amp
- Guitar Amp
Earthworks SR25MP Cardioid Microphones Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 25kHz ±2dB at 12 inches (30cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65O balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600O between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 20dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D (Per Mic): 165mm x x 22mm (6.5 x .860 inches)
- Weight (Per Mic): .35 lb (160g)
Earthworks SR25MP Cardioid Microphones Includes
- Matched Pair of Earthworks SR25 Cardioid Microphone
- 2 x MC1 Microphone Clip
- User Manual
- 15 Year Warranty
Earthworks SR25MP Cardioid Microphones Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
after purchaseJan 29th 2023
Having switched to these mics from Shure ksm 147 was the same jump as it was before when I went from Audix Adx51 to Shure Ksm. Insanely good for overheads.