The Dutch Audio IC1.1 Insert Computer combines a powerful analog signal router with the precision of digital control via a remote control plug-in. This is a must have for the pro studio, allowing you to connect multiple outboard gear for creating, adjusting, and recalling custom routing setups as well as easy mid-side processing. Ultimately lending to a more customized workflow in your studio!
The Dutch Audio IC1.1 Insert Computer integrates our well-known and proven analog circuitry with a computer-interface to take it to the next level. The IC1.1 can be controlled using the intuitive and classy front-panel, as well as through the use of a VST3 plugin, which allows you to save and automate settings while even multiple units can be stacked using this plugin. With the built-in Ethernet interface, you can easily connect the IC1.1 to your existing network. The IC1.1 provides a stereo input and stereo output (XLR), along with eight analog stereo inserts (analog Tascam DB25 standard). By using sealed relays, all inserts are fully passive, with no coloring of electronic switching. Insert 3 and 4 have swap functionality. Insert 5 and 6 can also be used in mid/side mode with a bypassable width control with a gain range from +/- 10dB in 0.1dB per step. Insert 8 can be swapped between post or pre. Input and output have 0.1dB per step bypassable active gain with a +/-10dB range. Additionally, the output gain can be used as a bypass gain compensation for levelmatched AB’ing when inserts are bypassed. Values for Input, MS-Width and Output, insert order and programmable insert names are displayed on an easy-to-read display.
The DB25 connectors on the rear of the unit, for the inserts are wired to Tascam standard, with channels 1-4 being Sends, and 5-8 being Returns. You can utilize a Mogami DB25 to TRS Snake, or Mogami DB25 AES Snake (as you will need four XLR Male and four XLR Female on the fan side).
Dutch Audio IC1.1 Insert Computer Features
- Passive input with polarity and LR swap (dual function button).
- Bypassable active gain with a +/- 10dB gain range in 0.1dB per step using digital potmeters
- Insert 1/2: passive
- Insert 3/4: passive with the ability to swap order (3>4 or 4>3)
- Insert 5/6: passive with active mid/side mode and width control (+/-10dB in 0.1dB per step)
- Insert 7/8: passive, insert 8 has pre/post functionality. (1>2..7>8> or 8>1>2..7>)
- Passive output with bypassable active gain with a +/- 10dB gain range in 0.1dB per step.
- Insert bypass function with bypass gain compensation (dual function button)
- Hand-built in the Netherlands
Dutch Audio IC1.1 Insert Computer Specifications
- Max input level: >+24dBu
- Max input level active stages: +24dBu
- Noise level passive: <119dB(a)
- Noise level active: <118dB(a)
- Stereo crosstalk: <110dB(a)
- Stereo crosstalk mid/side: ~80dB(a)
- THD passive: <0.00043% at 1khz
- THD active: <0.00050% at 1khz
- Input voltage 100 to 240VAC 50/60HZ. (external SMPS PSU)
- Power consumption minimum 3 watt maximum 20 watt
- Unit size: 1u 19 inch, depth 25cm
- Weight: approx 3kg
- RJ45 ethernet connection (DHCP or fixed IP)
- VST3 64bit plugins available for all platforms
Dutch Audio IC1.1 Insert Computer Includes
- Dutch Audio IC1.1 Insert Computer
- IEC Cable
- Manufacturers Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review