dbx 1261m ZonePro Digital Processor Router
The dbx 1261m ZonePro Digital Processor Router offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, configurable insert processing and optional duplication of audio channels to another ZonePRO device via a link bus.
The dbx 1261m ZonePro Digital Processor Router features a total of 12 inputs and six outputs. Inputs include six balanced mic/line switchable terminal block inputs, four mono-summed pairs of unbalanced RCA inputs and one S/PDIF input for up to two digital channels. Hardware-controlled microphone gain allows adjustment of microphone gain per channel.
The dbx 1261m ZonePro Digital Processor Router has a pre-configured architecture with input processing, a central matrix and output processing. Two input insert positions and one output insert position allow channel-specific insert processing to be configured. AutoWarmth®, a psychoacoustic function that maintains full frequency bandwidth even when the signal level has dropped, is permanently available on each output zone.
A link bus allows duplication of the first six audio channels to another ZonePRO device in applications where additional output zones are required.
The front panel of the dbx 1261m ZonePro Digital Processor Router features a power status LED, a network traffic LED, and an RS-232 control port.
Additional system control is offered in the form of optional Zone Controllers. This collection of hardware wall-controllers represents a series of simple, elegant user interfaces for functions such as volume, source and preset control.
The dbx 1261m ZonePro Digital Processor Router can be controlled by third party control systems via RS-232 or Ethernet as applicable.
dbx ZonePRO Designerthe configuration, control and monitoring software for the ZonePRO family of devicesoffers control of the dbx 1261m ZonePro Digital Processor Router via Ethernet or RS-232. The Configuration Wizard within ZonePRO Designer guides users through the step-by-step configuration process of the dbx 1261m ZonePro Digital Processor Router.
dbx 1261m ZonePro Digital Processor Router Features
- 12 Inputs / 6 Outputs
- 6 Balanced Mic/Line Inputs
- 4 Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs
- S/PDIF Input
- Microphone Gain per Channel
- Pre-Configured Architecture
- Two Configurable Input Insert Positions
- One Configurable Output Insert Position
- AutoWarmth® per Output Zone
- Link Bus
- Optional ZC Controllers
- Ethernet Control
- Serial Control
- Third Party Control
- Wizard-Driven Configuration
dbx 1261m ZonePro Digital Processor Router Specifications
- Input: 12 Total - (6) Balanced Mic/Line Inputs, (4) Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs, S/PDIF Input
- Input Type: Euroblock (Mic/Line), RCA (Source)
- Input Impedance: Euroblock: >50kO Balanced, >25kO Unbalanced, RF Filtered; RCA: >25kO Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Max Input: +20dBu Mic/Line, +12dBu RCA
- CMRR: > 40dB, typically >55db @ 1kHz
- Mic Preamp Gain: 30 to 60dB
- Mic Preamp Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): < -118dBu, 22Hz-22kHz, 150O Source Impedance
- Mic Preamp Phantom Power: 15V
- Output: 6 Total
- Output Type: Electronically Balanced, RF Filtered Euroblock
- Output Impedance: 120O Balanced, 60O Unbalanced
- Max Output: +20dBu
- A/D Converter: dbx Type IV Conversion System
- A/D Dynamic Range: (line) >113dB, A-weighted, >110dB unweighted
- Type IV Dynamic Range: >119dB, A-weighted, 22kHz; BW: >117dB, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- D/A Dynamic Range: 112dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Dynamic Range: >110dB A-weighted, >107dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- THD+Noise: 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: >80dB typical
- Propagation Delay: 0.8 msec
- Operating Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 27 W
- BTU: <92.13
- Net Weight: 6.2 lbs / 2.81 kg
- Shipping Weight: 8.35 lbs / 3.78 kg
- Dimensions: 1.75 (1U) x 19 x 7.75 (45mm x 483mm x 197mm)
- Safety Agency Certifications: UL 60065, IEC 60065, E 60065, EN 55013
dbx 1261m ZonePro Digital Processor Router Includes
- dbx 1261M ZonePRO Digital Processor
- Power Cable
- RS-232 Null Modem Cable
- Rack Mount Screw Kit
dbx 1261m ZonePro Digital Processor Router Downloads
- dbx 1261m ZonePro Digital Processor Router Quick Start Guide
- dbx 1261m ZonePro Digital Processor Router Spec Sheet
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review