The Crown XTi 2002 Power Amplifier is a two-channel, 800W power amplifier featuring Peakx Plus Limiters for system performance and protection, an enhanced Subharmonic Synth section for user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning and more!
The Crown XTi 2002 Power Amplifier is one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That's because the all-new Crown XTi 2002 continues to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
Crown XTi 2002 Power Amplifier Features
- Peakx Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls normal, early and fullspeed for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet System Architect control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 50; 49 of which are user definable
Crown XTi 2002 Power Amplifier Specifications
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity: 1.4V
- Rated Power Output (Per Channel): 1000W 2O, 800W 4O, 475W 8O
- Signal to Noise Ratio (Below Rated 1 kHz Power at 8 ohms): 100 dB (A-weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.5%
- Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): + 0 dB, -1 dB
- Crosstalk (Below Rated Power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: >70 dB
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 19" x 12.25"
- Weight: 18.5 lbs (8.4 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 21.5 lbs (9.8 kg)
- IEC Power Connector: 15A
Crown XTi 2002 Power Amplifier Includes
- XTi 2002 Power Amplifier
- User Manual
- 3 Years Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The built in DSP has just about every thing you could ask for . The software package includes a full and light version so I'm only using the "band manager" version. Fit and finish are excellent and there seems to be plenty of power on tap. Overall very satisfied with this purchase .