Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 Upgrade from Essential 1 or 2
The Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 Upgrade from Essential 1 or 2 offers you all Melodyne functions for both correction and creative applications on an unlimited number of tracks. You can edit the sound and musical content of your recordings in such an intuitive manner or make such far-reaching changes with no other audio tool.
The Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 Upgrade from Essential 1 or 2 brings you many advantages. Above all, the ability to edit multiple tracks simultaneously in a single Melodyne window – a unique and extremely user-friendly feature.
Elegant, User-Friendly, Modern
The Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 Upgrade from Essential 1 or 2 offers you an exceptional user friendliness and a swift workflow. With its variably configurable, single-window interface, you can adapt Melodyne perfectly to your own preferences and working requirements. What’s more, the browsers and inspectors provide you with the ideal overview of your material and direct access to all important parameters. Beneath the surface, state-of-the-art software technology is at work – optimized for the latest operating systems, fully compatible with both 32- and 64-bit environments, whether as a plug-in or as a stand-alone application.
Multitrack Note Editing
With Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 Upgrade from Essential, you can work on an unlimited number of tracks – even with DNA Direct Note Access for polyphonic material. Multitrack editing has one very important advantage: you can see and edit the notes of as many tracks as you like simultaneously. The harmonies, melodies and rhythms of your project can all be viewed in context. And you can reach into this plastic image of the music, select notes and modify them, regardless of which tracks they belong to. This works not only in stand-alone mode but also in the plug-in. On all DAW tracks with the Melodyne studio plug-in inserted. Never before has the musical interplay of multiple tracks been as readily observed or intuitively edited.
For Polyphonic Instruments Too
You can also use Melodyne for polyphonic recordings. Thanks to the patented DNA Direct Note Access technology, with Melodyne you can edit not only vocals and monophonic instruments but also polyphonic ones like pianos and guitars – right down to the individual notes within chords. Turn major into minor, a quiet third into a loud one, chords into arpeggios. Explore hitherto unknown avenues for creativity.
New Soundscapes With the Sound Editor
With the Sound Editor in Celemony Melodyne Studio 4, you can edit the sound of your recordings – just like your music – in a more musical, detailed and inspiring way. From the subtle enhancement of envelopes and timbres to the manipulation of overtones, resynthesis and radical experiments in sound design. The Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 recognizes the notes and their overtones – also a decisive advantage when it comes to sound processing. While conventional equalizers only act upon fixed frequencies, Melodyne adapts to the audio material itself. Adjust the level of individual overtones within each track, shape the basic sound of each instrument, relate the timbre or envelope of each note to its pitch, bring out the character of each sound source. The results are novel acoustically, often unique, invariably invigorating – yet the Sound Editor is intuitive and lends itself easily to creative use.
The tempo algorithms detect tempos, including any changes in tempo, and time signatures more reliably and with greater precision than ever before. Melodyne tracks precisely the tempo of a live recording, with all its human inconstancy. The ensuing click keeps time with the musicians, not the other way around. And still, you enjoy all the practical benefits of a beat-based grid when working in your DAW. Furthermore, you can curb excessive wandering in tempo without ironing-out the minor fluctuations that lend charm to a live performance. You can also synchronize recordings with quite different tempos or variations in tempo. The Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 makes working with tempo dead simple, letting you work with greater freedom, in new ways.
In Celemony Melodyne Studio 4, the macros are even more useful because they are not confined to a single track. Select notes from as many tracks as you like and correct their intonation or timing in one go. Furthermore, synchronizing tracks is particularly easy: just define one track as the quantization master and sync all the other tracks to it.
The World of Scales and Tunings
The Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 allows you to work with whatever scales and tunings you like, including exotic or experimental ones. Unusual scale structures and irregular tuning are often important musical parameters that ought not to be ironed out. For this reason, Melodyne supports every conceivable scale or tuning system, allowing you to handle the nuances of each musical genre with sensitivity. You can also define and edit scales and tuning systems, as well as analyze those found in existing audio material.
Work Better with ARA
Thanks to ARA, the operation of Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 in compatible DAWs is particularly user-friendly – and with Melodyne 4, ARA is now even better and more powerful. With ARA integration, you can access individual clips or entire DAW tracks without transfers – Multitrack Note Editing for the simultaneous editing of multiple tracks included! In the new ARA Clip Mode, you can also see and edit such content when it lies beyond the borders of a clip in the DAW. This means that when comping vocals you can swiftly correct notes sliced in two by clip borders, which dramatically streamlines the comping workflow in the DAW. In the companion ARA Track Mode, you can access entire DAW tracks with all the clips they contain – exactly as these are cut and arranged in the DAW. The two modes complement each other perfectly and offer ideal editing possibilities for your DAW tracks. ARA is currently supported by Logic Pro X, Cubase, Nuendo, Studio One, Cakewalk, Reaper, Samplitude, Sequoia, Sound Forge, Mixcraft and Waveform. Since the DAW manufacturers support ARA in different ways, the range of ARA functions varies from DAW to DAW. You will find details of the ARA support in the documentation of the DAW in question.
Time-Stretching for Entire Mixes
The Universal Algorithm in Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 is ideally suited to the time-stretching and pitch-shifting of entire mixes. The algorithm also delivers outstanding results with polyphonic material, provided no access to individual notes is required. With its exceptional sound quality and modest CPU demands, ‘Universal’ is a highly useful and valuable Melodyne algorithm.
Optimized Note Detection
The Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 offers two DNA algorithms for polyphonic recordings. You can edit the sound and musical content of your recordings in such an intuitive manner or make such far-reaching changes with no other audio tool.
Timing Control Within a Note
With the extended timing tools, you can edit phrasing and even the timing within notes. With the Attack Speed Tool, you can make the start of a note harder or softer, whilst the Time Handle Tool lets you vary continuously the pace of its internal development.
Dynamic Just Intonation
The Celemony Melodyne Studio 4’s just intonation provides for sound with a particularly transparent and penetrating character.
Loads of Keyboard Shortcuts
The Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 offers a large number of keyboard shortcuts that allow you to work at a very swift pace. And since you can reassign all the keyboard shortcuts at will, you can control Melodyne exactly as you wish, working still more efficiently and with still greater ease.
Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 Upgrade from Essential 1 or 2 Applications
- See exactly where the weaknesses in a performance lie and eliminate them
- Improve intonation and timing, phrasing and dynamics
- Reach the desired result by an intuitive, musical and fast route
- Despite the corrections, your recordings retain their natural feel and vitality
- Make a perfect arrangement out of different recordings
- Change the melody, harmony, tempo, timing and groove entirely as you wish
- Move, copy and combine phrases and notes
- Double tracks, add voices, create harmonies
- Use the possibilities Melodyne affords for unique sound design
Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 Upgrade from Essential 1 or 2 Features
- Grammy Award-winning Melodyne technology
- All the Melodyne algorithms including DNA Direct Note Access
- The full Melodyne toolkit
- Unlimited tracks with Multitrack Note Editing
- The Sound Editor with its unique capabilities
- Macros for pitch- and timing-correction as well as quantization
- Precise tempo-detection and -editing
- Comprehensive functions for working with scales, tuning and temperaments
- Audio-to-MIDI export
- Fully compatible: VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, ARA, Rewire
- OS X and Windows, 32/64 Bit
Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 Upgrade from Essential 1 or 2 Specifications
- System Requirements:
- macOS: 10.6.8 and 10.11.x to 10.15
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Processor (Quad Core or Better Recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB or More Recommended)
- Windows: 7, 8.1 or 10 (64-Bit Recommended)
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor (Quad Core or Better Recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB or More Recommended)
- Audio Hardware: ASIO-Compatible Audio Hardware
- Activation: Computer-based or iLok USB Dongle (2nd or 3rd Generation) Internet Access is Required for Activation.
- DAW Compatibility:
- Avid Pro Tools: Pro Tools Ultimate 2019.10 Under Windows 10 Pro and macOS 10.14.6, Pro Tools 10.3.10 Under Windows 7 and macOS 10.8.5 (RTAS Only)
- Apple Logic Pro X: Logic Pro X 10.4.7 Under macOS 10.13 to 10.15
- Steinberg Cubase: Cubase 10.5.0 (64-bit, VST 3) Under Windows 10 Pro and macOS 10.14
- Presonus Studio One: Studio One 220.127.116.11904 (64-bit) Under Windows 10 and macOS 10.12 to 10.15
- Cakewalk by Bandlab: Cakewalk 2019.05 (Build 31) Under Windows 10 Pro
- Ableton Live: Live 10.1 (64-bit) Under Windows 10 Pro, macOS 10.14.4
- MOTU Digital Performer: DP 10.0 (Build 79351) Under macOS 10.14 (64-bit, AU)
- Steinberg Nuendo: Nuendo 10.2 (64-bit) Under Windows 10 and macOS 10.13.6
- Magix Samplitude: Samplitude Pro X4 18.104.22.168 (64-bit) Under Windows 8.1 and 10
- Magix Sequoia: Sequoia 22.214.171.124 (ARA, 64-bit) Under Windows 10
- Acoustica Mixcraft: Mixcraft 8.1 (64-bit) Under Windows 10
- Cockos Reaper: Reaper 5.98 Under Windows 8.1 and 10 and Under macOS 10.12 to 10.14
- Magix Sound Forge: Sound Forge Pro 13.0.95 Under Windows 10
Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 Upgrade from Essential 1 or 2 Includes
- New soundscapes with the Sound Editor
- Multitrack Note Editing
- Track-transcending macros
- New tempo intelligence
- Better note detection
- Time-stretching for entire mixes
- More elegant, user-friendly and modern
- Dynamic just intonation
- Many more keyboard shortcuts
Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 Upgrade from Essential 1 or 2 Downloads
Upgrade is available to registered owners of Celemony Melodyne Essential 1 or 2.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review