The Blue Microphones Bottle Cap Kit contains 5 interchangeable capsules for Bottle Microphones, each offering a different tonal characteristic and pickup pattern. From airy highs to larger-than-life lows, the Bottle Caps capture anything from vocals to bass, wind instruments to horns and everything in between with a level of detail and clarity for professional recording or live performance.
The Blue Microphones Bottle Cap Kit consists of five different interchangeable capsules that all work with Blue Microphones Bottle, Bottle Rocket Stage One, and Bottle Rocket Stage Two mics, or any microphone with a foundation for interchangable capsules. The capsules included in this kit offer the detail and clarity found in only the most expensive and rare vintage classics. From B1 to B5, each casule has its own unique sound, so the Blue Microphones Bottle Cap kit is a perfect addition to your production arsenal.
Blue Microphones Bottle Cap Kit Features
- B1 Cardioid Small Diaphragm capsule - Great for capturing nylon- or steel-string guitars, small-pitched percussion, and orchestral string instruments. The B1's extended high-frequency response also makes it perfect for drum overheads, ambient/room miking, even Foley and sound-effect recording.
- B2 Figure of Eight Large Diaphragm - The "vintage capsule" of the Bottle Cap Kit, providing the richness of a well-aged ribbon mic. Use this capsule to get vintage character from brass, guitar, woodwinds, and vocals, or to take the edge off of overly-bright instruments. This capsule is also great for acoustic and electric bass, cello, and even whistling.
- B3 Cardioid Mid-Sized Diaphragm - Very transparent, with a neutral sound that's optimum for female vocals, distant miking of orchestral groups and instruments, distorted electric guitars, basses, banjos, mandolins, and resonator guitars. The capsule also lends a "folky" tone to acoustic guitars.
- B4 Perspex Sphere Omni Small Diaphragm - Captures lush lows and sweet highs; it's perfect for the ambient recording of classical and orchestral instrumentation, as well as background vocals, organ, accordion, and drums.
- B5 Pressure Omni Large Diaphragm - The "presence omni." Possessing a unique compressed quality, the B5 features a highly accentuated low and high frequency response that's well suited to capturing high-transient sources like acoustic guitars and percussion. The capsule's extra presence boost also helps tracks cut through a dense mix.
Blue Microphones Bottle Cap Kit Includes
- 1 x B1 Cardioid Small Diaphragm capsule
- 1 x B2 Figure of Eight Large Diaphragm capsule
- 1 x B3 Cardioid Mid-Sized Diaphragm capsule
- 1 x B4 Perspex Sphere Omni Small Diaphragm capsule
- 1 x B5 Pressure Omni Large Diaphragm capsule
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review