The BRAND NEW Black Lion Audio PG-2R Power Conditioner
By Front End Audio on Apr 18th 2023
Black Lion Audio has just introduced the brand new PG-2R Power Conditioner. The PG-2R ensures that no voltage fluctuations from your power source pass through to your connected, expensive studio hardware. It maintains a steady output voltage of 120v within a tight ± 2v tolerance, meaning all your connected equipment will be reliably, safely running exactly on the voltage it was intended to use—enhancing its reliability and prolonging its life. The PG-2R has a price of $1199 and expected to stat shipping in early June 2023.
It takes more than a few rack-mounted outlets to inspire true confidence in your power conditioner, and that’s where the PG-2R delivers! The PG-2R features a suite of status and alert capabilities: a voltage meter and amperage meter for real-time analysis, LED status for grounding/polarity/noise filtering/ abnormal voltage/surge protection, and an audio alarm for unsafe voltage. Even in the worse power scenarios, the PG-2R has your gear’s safety in mind.
- 14-outlet regulator, power conditioner, and surge protector
- 120v regulated outputs with tight ± 2v tolerance
- Proper safeguard protection with a power absorption rating of 2775 joules
- PG-99 Filtering Technology for up to 99.7% noise reduction
- Metering of incoming voltage; current draw; and regulation stage
- Status LEDs and audio siren help alert for dangerous power scenarios
- 4 sets of optimized outlets for digital audio x2, analog audio, and high current devices
- Time-delayed outlets for high-current devices to protect speakers and amplifiers
- USB ports for laptop charging, plus 2 XLR lamp connectors
- Powercon™ connector for detachable cables of custom lengths