Heritage Audio has just released the brand new, Heritage Audio OST-6 V2 500-Series Rack. The OST-6 V2 500-Series Rack features Heritage Audio's On Slot Technology providing protection, isolation and filtering to each channel. Each channel of the Heritage Audio OST-6 V2 500-Series Rack has it's own power supply and is individually regulated and isolated from the others. This ensures that all 500-Series Modules installed will perform at their peak potential. You can rest assured that no power hungry or even faulty 500-series modules will compromise the performance of others. Additionally, Heritage Audio claims that many 500-series devices actually exhibit lower self-noise and have better performance when racked in the new OST-6 V2.0 enclosure! Specifically, 500-Series Preamps.
Key features of the Heritage Audio OST-6 V2 500-Series Rack include:
- Six slot, rack-mountable 500 Series enclosure for mobile and project studio recording.
- New link feature allows each channel to be linked to the next at the push of a button, no patch cables required!
- Each channel individually regulated, filtered, and protected for highest performance, lowest noise, and best protection.
- Capable of delivering up to 400mA per rail per slot, or 1.8 Amps total (2.0 Amps non continuous), whichever is reached first. Phantom power supply delivers up to 140mA total.
- Widest possible range of compatibility with any 500 Series device made, including ‘power hungry’ class A and vacuum tube designs. Vertical architecture accommodates ‘double wide’ modules.
- Heavy gauge steel chassis, rugged finish, proven, durable design.
- Detachable rack ears and all-metal handle makes the OST-6v2.0 the ultimate portable solution.
The Heritage Audio OST-6 V2 500-Series Rack is now in stock at Front End Audio!