BAE 1073MPF Dual Preamp Bundle
The BAE 1073MPF Dual Preamp Bundle is the dual channel high-pass filter version of the BAE 1073MP that is bundled with the BAE 24V power supply.. The 1073MPF shares the the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs and maintained focused mids.
The BAE 1073MPF offers a transformer coupled input, with two selectable impedances which allows the 1073MP to work well with a variety of microphones. There is also a line input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes and a DI input for all passive and active instruments. As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MP maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
BAE 1073MPF Dual Preamp Features
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 19" 1U chassis.
- Inductor based high pass filter
- Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084.
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power pushbuttons.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels.
BAE 1073MPF Dual Preamp Specifications
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- High Pass Filter: 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz, 300Hz
- Mic Input Impedance: 1200/300 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: 150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 30W
- Gain dB: 0 to 71 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Weight (Single/Dual): 8 LBS / 10 LBS
- Dimensions (Inches): 19W x 1.75L x 9D
BAE 1073MPF Dual Preamp Bundle Includes
- (1) BAE 1073MPF Dual Preamp
- (1) BAE 24V Power Supply
- (1) Linking Cable
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review