Avid Pro Tools HD I/O 16x16 Analog Audio Interface
The Avid Pro Tools HD I/O 16x16 Analog Audio Interface, the ideal choice for music productions-get the maximum complement of analog inputs and outputs.
Avid Pro Tools HD I/O 16x16 Analog Audio Interface Details
The Avid Pro Tools HD I/O 16x16 Analog Audio Interface is a high-performance Pro Tools HD Series audio interface thats designed to completely integrate with Pro Tools|HD systems. The interface features premium A/D and D/A conversion and advanced circuitry, giving you pristine sound quality and clarity and the lowest possible latency. Plus, with a modular design, you can customize the interface for your connection needs.
Whether you work with music or sound for picture, HD I/O gives you professional - grade audio quality, high performance conversion, and the flexibility to integrate with a variety analog and digital gear, so you can quickly adapt the interface to meet whatever need comes your way.
A sonic improvement over its audio interface predecessors, HD I/O features premium A/D and D/A conversion, so you can achieve higher audio fidelity, extensive dynamic range, super-low jitter, and the absolute lowest possible latency in your sessions. With certain configurations, you also get built-in sample rate conversion and a soft clip feature for worry-free recording. And using Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter that catches even the fastest transients, you can track hotter signals and smooth out inconsistent levels from incoming sources.
The HD I/O 16x16 Analog is the ideal choice for music productions get the maximum complement of analog inputs and outputs (can be customized by replacing a card, but not expanded). HD I/O and all other Pro Tools, HD Series interfaces completely integrate with Pro Tools|HD, so you get maximum performance, dependability, and control of your inputs, outputs, and routing right from your Pro Tools software interface. You'll also get higher production quality and greater workflow flexibility than with previous Pro Tools interfaces. And if you want to use your interface with Pro Tools| HD and other DAW software, you can do that too, as all Pro Tools|HD systems support Core Audio and ASIO drivers.
Avid Pro Tools HD I/O 16x16 Analog Audio Interface Features
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the- art A/D and D/A conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
- Adapt the interface for your needs you can customize your I/O by swapping out any card
- Maximize your analog I/O with HD I/O 16x16 Analog
- Versatile digital I/O, with built-in sample rate conversion
- Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD family system for full input, output, and routing control
- Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter
- Keep things in sync with dedicated Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O
- Keep an eye on your levels easily through 32 4-segment metering LEDs
- Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
- Connects to Pro Tools|HD family system through a DigiLink Mini connection (cable and adaptor included)
- High-quality analog I/O
- 16 analog inputs (using DB25)
- 16 analog outputs (using DB25)
- Additional digital I/O
- 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O (supports 192 kHz singlewire)
- 8 channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review