Aurora Audio GT500 500-Series Preamp
The Aurora Audio GT500 is hand-built, all discrete Class A circuitry microphone preamp is a convenient 500-Series format. The GT500 designed to give you years of superb sounds and service.
The Aurora Audio GT500 can accommodate any signal you care to throw at it, including highlevel line inputs. The sensitivity switch provides 100dB of gain adjustment from +80dB to –20dB and the level pot allows for fine adjustments.
Aurora Audio GT500 500-Series Preamp Features
- Hand-built in the USA
- All Class A, discrete transistor, transformer coupled through-hole assembled (no surface mount)
- Features Aurora's unique transformers and the same circuitry as the GTQ2/GTP8
- All steel construction of the case and front panel provides shielding
Aurora Audio GT500 500-Series Specifications
- Input Impedance = 1.2Kohm balanced and floating, transformer coupled.
- DI Input impedance = 10Mohm unbalanced
- Output Impedance =
- Output drive capability = >+24dBu into any load of 600 ohms and above
- Frequency response = 20Hz to >75KHz ± 3dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion = < 0.1% @ 0dBu I/P @ 1KHz
- Noise = < -45dB filtered 20Hz to 20KHz @ +80dB gain
- Warranty: 1 Year
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review