Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 4-Inch Acoustic Panels (2x4 Panels)
Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 4-Inch Acoustical Treatment
Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 4-Inch Acoustical Treatment Details
Auralex 4" Studiofoam Wedges are recommended for medium to large areas like concert halls, gymnasiums and churches, rooms with pronounced low frequency problems or where sonic accuracy is mandatory and maximum acoustic absorption is required (e.g. voiceover or drum booths, forensic audio labs and mastering rooms).
Auralex 4" acoustic Studiofoam Wedges provide 3 x the low-end control of 2" and can effectively tame even the worst sonic anomalies. In some instances, using 4" acoustic Studiofoam can lessen the need for significant dedicated bass trapping.
Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 4-Inch Acoustical Treatment Features
- Great for use in medium to large rooms, concert halls, gymnasiums, drum rooms, vocal/voiceover booths, and any space where low frequency build-up is a problem.
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption
- Effectively reduce standing waves and flutter echoes
- Won't crumble with age
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
- Use to treat large areas like concert halls most small to medium sized areas, including vocal booths, control rooms, studios, broadcast facilities, home theaters, rehearsal rooms.
- Great for just about any mid to high frequency application.
Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 4-Inch Acoustical Treatment Specifications
- Size: 2' wide x 4' long panels; 4" thick
- Quantity: SIX (6) panels per box (covers 48 sq. ft.)
- Recommended Installation Adhesives:
- Other Recommended Installation Accessories:
- TEMP Tabs Studiofoam Mounting Kit
- Mechanical Fasteners (T-pins, tacks, nails, etc.)
- Complimentary Products:
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review