The Auralex SheetBlok Sound Barrier is a dense, limp-mass vinyl material that is used to stop the transmission of sound in a wall stack-up of materials.
Auralex SheetBlok acts as a thin, dense sound barrier layer in walls, ceilings or floors and is most effective when used as one component of a multi-layered construction scheme. SheetBlok is useful for decoupling (i.e. floating) floors and walls in isolation construction applications.
Auralex SheetBlok Sound Barrier Features
- Size: 4’x10′ rolls (40 sq. ft.)
- Weight: 4’x10′ Roll = 45lbs.
- Color: Black (smooth on one side; has a pebble grain finish on the other)
- STC: 27
- Thickness: 1/8″
- Weight: +1#/sq. ft.
- Service Temperature: -40° to 180° F
- Tensile Strength: 400 psi Tear Strength: 70#/inch
- Flammability: Passes test MVSS-302*
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review