Audix TM1PLUS Calibration Microphone Kit
The Audix TM1PLUS Calibration Microphone Kit is a combination kit which includes the TM1 measurement microphone, threaded acoustic windscreen, shock mount clip, ½ inch calibrator adaptor and microphone calibration data on CD.
The Audix TM1PLUS Calibration Microphone Kit's data files are a numeric representation of the TM1 frequency response. These, along with the provided sensitivity of the microphone, can be used with a variety of popular software measurement systems to correct the response curve of the microphone. The Audix TM1 is a 6 mm pre-polarized condenser microphone used for test and measurement applications. The Audix TM1 is known for its linearity, accurate response, consistency, ease of use and affordability.
Equipped with a uniformly controlled omnidirectional polar pattern, the Audix TM1 condenser microphone is designed to capture acoustic measurements for room analysis software programs, real time analyzers and other sound control devices. With a flat frequency range of 20 Hz – 25 kHz, the Audix TM1 is an excellent tool for sound engineers, sound companies and recording enthusiasts.
The Audix TM1 omnidirectional test and measurement microphone is designed, machined, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA.
Audix TM1PLUS Calibration Microphone Kit Features
- 6mm Pre-polarized condenser capsule
- High SPL response
- Precision machined brass housings
- Low noise electronics
- Replaceable electronics and capsule
Audix TM1PLUS Calibration Microphone Kit Specifications
- Transducer Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 25 kHz +/-2 dB
- Polar Pattern: Omni
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 6 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB with Distortion <1%140 dB Max
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 28 dB (A Weighted)
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB
- Connector: Male XLR
- Power Requirements: 18-52 V Phantom
- Polarity: Positive Pressure on Diaphragm Produces Positive Voltage on Pin 2 Relative to Pin 3 of Output XLR Connector
- Materials / Finish: 4 Piece Precision Machined Brass / Nickel Finish
- Weight: 132 g / 4.7 oz
- Length: 150 mm / 5.9 in
Audix TM1PLUS Calibration Microphone Kit Includes
- 1 x Audix TM1 Test and Measurement Microphone
- 1 x Threaded Acoustic Windscreen
- 1 x Shock Mount Clip
- 1 x 1/2-inch Calibrator Adaptor
- 1 x CD of Microphone Calibration Data
- 3 Year Warranty
Audix TM1PLUS Calibration Microphone Kit Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Used this mic in the harshest conditions, rain shine, humid, scorching hot. Unlike most Measurement mics this one seems to work no matter what. The added calibration file helps ensure Frequency based measurements are accurate! The shock proof mic clip is a great well built throw in as well! Best for its price!