ART USB Phono Plus Phono Preamp
The ART USB Phono Plus Phono Preamp is the ideal solution for transferring any highly prized vinyl collection to your computer or laptop. It is also the ideal high performance audio interface between analog and digital sources.
The ART USB Phono Plus Phono Preamp incorporates a built in low-noise RIAA phono pre-amp circuit with low cut filters (to remove rumble and noise) guarantee pristine audio capture.
Front mounted gain control and Signal/Clip LED allows easy optimization of a wide range of analog input sources. The USB Monitor/headphone provides zero latency monitoring of the input source for easy cueing. The ART USB Phono Plus can also act as audio playback source for any USB equipped computer or laptop. Optical TOSLINK Input and Output as well as an S/PDIF Input make the ART USB Phono Plus an ideal analog / digital audio to USB interface as well.
The built-in low noise Phono Preamp circuit is highly accurate and precisely conforms to the RIAA standard. The Line Out jacks are always connected to the input preamp signal for source monitoring or to allow use as a stand-alone phono preamp.
ART USB Phono Plus Phono Preamp Features
- Housed in an all aluminum black anodized case
- Powered by external power supply or directly via USB port
- Fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification and uses USB adaptive mode for playback and USB asynchronous mode for record
- Works with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 USB audio device drivers as well as Apple OS9.1/OS-X computers with native USB support
- USB Phono Plus ships with Audacity
ART USB Phono Plus Phono Preamp Specifications
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 50 kHz, +/- 0.5%
- THD: <0.01% typical @ 1 kHz
- Hum and Noise: >90 dB below clipping
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms/100pf (phono), 270k Ohms (line)
- Maximum Input Level: 40 mV rms @ 1 kHz (phono), +19dBu (line)
- Maximum Gain: 45dB @ 1 kHz (phono), 6dB (line)
- Analog Input Connections: RCA (preamp / phono/line output)
- Analog Output Connection: RCA (preamp line output), 1/8-inch (monitor/headphone output)
- Maximum Output Level: +6dBu (1.4V rms)
- Filter Type / Response: Switchable, high pass (low cut) –3dB @ 22 Hz
- A/D-D/A: 16 bit, 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz, USB selectable from computer, 0.4 ms A/D latency @ 44.1 kHz
- Digital Audio Interface:
- TOSLINK Opto In to USB
- TOSLINK Opto Out from USB
- S/PDIF coax (RCA) In to USB
- Computer Interface: USB Class compliant plug-and-play Mac and PC interface
- Chassis Type: All aluminum black anodized with integral rubber sides
- Power Requirements: USB bus powered or 7-12V DC or 9-12V AC @ 150mA (external), Either polarity of the tip will work with DC power
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.85-inch x 4.6-inch x 4.5-inch / 47mm x 117mm x 114mm
- Weight: 1.35 lbs, 0.61 kg
ART USB Phono Plus Phono Preamp Includes
- USB Phono Plus Phono Preamp
- Owners Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
ART USB Phono Plus Phono Preamp Downloads
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works as advertised!
Sounds great! I bought it just so that I could hook up my turntable to my stereo receiver and boost the signal, but I like the definition of the music that this box delivers.
I was able to easily transfer my vinyl to mp3. The program included with the preamp was confusing but there are others out there that are available.