The ART T4 Multi-Pattern Tube Microphone is perfect for recording both critical vocals and essential instruments. The dual diaphragm multi-pattern tube design delivers nine different polar pattern settings allowing unmatched versatility, making the T4 ideal for virtually every recording application.
The ART T4 Multi-Pattern Tube Microphone's chassis is precision-tooled brass body with a dent resistant stainless-steel wire-mesh windscreen protects the dual 35mm gold sputtered diaphragms and integrated 7025 vacuum tube pre-amp. An external heavy-duty cradle mount suspension virtually eliminates vibration and handling noise.
The ART T4 has nine available polar patterns, selectable from the front panel of the external power supply unit. Rather than limiting the user to only the three most common patterns (omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-8 patterns), the ART T4 has three gradient stages between each of those positions allowing the artist and recording engineer a wider tone pallet.
For example, in vocal applications where an omnidirectional pattern isn’t quite ‘fat’ enough, but cardioid is too narrow, you now have three additional steps to find the right subtle mix between those two standard patterns. With the ART T4 you have the rare opportunity to use the proximity effect of a cardioid, yet still open up the microphone to hear some of the natural early reflections of a good sounding live room.
The ART T4 requires its proprietary external low noise power supply to operate. The microphone’s precision-tooled microphone body and dent resistant stainless-steel wire-mesh windscreen protects the internal tube, advanced electronics and dual microphone capsules ensuring unmatched long term reliability.
ART T4 Multi-Pattern Tube Microphone Features
- High performance multi-pattern tube microphone
- Cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-8 polar patterns w/ gradient steps between
- 35mm Gold sputtered diaphragm
- 7025 Tube for maximum tone
- Premium low noise transformer
- Solid brass body
ART T4 Multi-Pattern Tube Microphone Specifications
- Type: Multi-pattern Tube Microphone
- Capsule: 35mm Diaphragm Side Address
- Polar Pattern: 9-Patterns Including Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 134dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Sensitivity: -36dB (+/-2dB)
- Self Noise: 18dB A
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 O
- Power Requirement: External Power Supply
- Dimensions: 2.5? x 10? (63mm x 252.7mm)
ART T4 Multi-Pattern Tube Microphone Includes
- T4 Multi-Pattern Tube Microphone
- Rugged Shockmount
- Shockmount Cradle Adaptor
- 7-Pin XLR Cable
- Power Supply
- Wood Microphone Box
- Aluminum Carry Case
- Owners Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review