ART M-Six Stereo Microphone Package
The ART M-Six Stereo Microphone Package contains a matched pair of high performance ART M-Six Pencil Condenser Microphones. Ideal for capturing any stereo source with precision and accuracy.
The ART M-Six Stereo Microphone Package has three position pad (at 0, -10 and -15dB) and three position -12dB /octave high pass filter (flat, 75Hz or 150Hz) ensures added flexibility when tracking critical sources. An ultra compact proprietary shockmount ensures maximum isolation while holding the ART M-Six securely over the source. The rugged flat-black powder coat finish guarantees the ART M-Six keeps a low profile when used in live and broadcast applications.
ART M-Six Stereo Microphone Package Features
- Package contains two M-Six Cardioid Pencil Condenser Microphones
- Matched for perfect stereo imaging
- Ideal microphone for recording critical instrument tracks
- Wide dynamic range with low distortion characteristics
- Extremely smooth frequency response with controlled presence
- Three position 0dB, -10dB & -15dB pad switches
- Three position flat, -12dB/Octave at 75Hz & 150Hz low frequency roll-off switches
- Low susceptibility to RFI and electromagnetic interference
- Flat black low reflectivity powdercoated finish
- Packaged in rugged aluminum carry case
ART M-Six Stereo Microphone Package Specifications
- Type: Pencil Condenser Microphone
- Capsule: 22mm Gold Sputtered Diaphragm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 134dB / 147dB (0, -15dB)
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 12dB / octave @ 75Hz & 150Hz
- Pre-attenuation Pad Switches: 0, -10dB, -15dB
- S/N Ratio: 76dB
- Sensitivity: -37dB (+/-2dB)
- Power Requirement: 48v Phantom Power
- Dimensions (Per Mic): 6.36" x 0.87" (162mm x 22mm)
- Weight (Per Mic): 5 oz (140 g)
ART M-Six Stereo Microphone Package Includes
- Matched Pair of ART M-Six Cardioid Pencil Condenser Microphones
- 2 x Deluxe Custom Designed Compact Shockmounts
- Rugged Aluminum Carry Case
- 2 Year Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been using these now for about 9 months. I primarily use these as overheads and for recording acoustic guitar; they really do have a great sound. I would say they are smooth and detailed. There is no harshness on the high frequencies, and the low frequencies are full but not boomy.
I have played with a few of the budget pencil condensers (CAD, Superlux, Shure PGs, etc...) These are by far the best sounding. They have lots of great features including HPFs and Pads.
The case is also really awesome, and they come with shock mounts.
I liken them to the AKG 451 sound.
I highly recommend these to anyone looking for pencil condenser pair under $1000.