The Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core Audio Interface is the first ever bus-powered desktop interface packed with tech featured only in high-end professional studios, giving you instant access to premium sound quality wherever you are. The vast library of Synergy Core analog-modeled effects lets you shape your sound with precision and character – all while monitoring in real-time with imperceptible latency.
The Zen Go Synergy Core shrinks the sound-quality gap between artists, engineers, and producers with access to high-end studios and those working from home. The core technologies that placed our premium devices in some of the most revered recording studios are now accessible in a much smaller format at your fingertips.
Class-leading AD/DA conversion
Our converters offer up to 127dB of headroom and provide extended detail in the low-end, and sonic bliss found only in the most sophisticated studios.
Discrete console-grade preamps
Our ultra-linear console-grade transistor topology allows for recording with the highest fidelity and resolution, whilst sounding warm and musical on every source.
64-bit AFC technology
The 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking™ technology is taken straight from devices that have scored Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters and power some of the most prestigious studios around the globe.
Your studiois everywhere
The Zen Go Synergy Core is optimized for ultra-low latency recording, high-resolution playback, creative beat making and podcasting without hassle. With travel-friendly features and design, the interface can accompany you on your tours and on-location recording sessions, without sacrificing speed and efficiency.
Record with the sound of legends
We carefully picked a fine selection of 37 of the most useful and sought-after effects and included them with every Zen Go Synergy Core. This free library of analog-modeled compressors, EQs, mic preamps, guitar amps & cabs, along with our signature AuraVerb, gives you all the tools you’ll need to create stunning, sonically rich productions without spending any extra money. Beyond the 37 free effects, the ever-expanding Synergy Core library offers over 50 more as optional expansions – including emulations of classics such as Grove Hill’s Liverpool and Gyratec’s legendary EQs, as well as third-party effects such as Antares’ Auto-Tune and Inertia’s Instinct.
Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core USB Audio Interface Features
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127dB of headroom;
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192kHz;
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC™) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances.
- 2x Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65dB of gain for studio-quality recordings. All work as microphone/line/Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks;
- USB-C port carrying up to 8 input and 8 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers;
- Secondary USB-C port allowing reverse-charging;
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF;
- Analog monitor outputs including 1x stereo output over RCA and 1x stereo output over TRS (mirrored);
- 2x stereo headphone outputs with separate gain control, compatible with wide variety of headphones.
- Bus-powered interface – powered by the USB connection without need for a dedicated power source;
- Direct monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback;
- Front panel with dedicated volume knob and buttons for frequency adjustment, and hands-on control of core parameters;
- Customizable presets with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer and effects settings;
- Customizable monitoring mixes with adjustable volume, pan and reverb.
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboardgear;
- Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by DSP & FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency.
Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core USB Audio Interface Includes
- Antelope Zen Go
- USB Type-C Cable
- Synergy Core Effects Bundle
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great price for getting a high end 4IN/interface with the software included its amazing bang for the buck. I was in search of High End headphone amp and this unit nails it and is a great sounding unit, The sleek large knob and excellent layout is well done I really like it. Selectable from 44.q to 192khz. For me the unit loaded up easily to my pc and was recording. Its a simple sleek system. As a Hi Resolution headphone amp the mixer and volume is enough for 250ohm headphones and gets louder as other headphones were plugged in, Senn HD280 were so loud the volume was at 50%. As an Recording interface the plugins were good sounding and it all worked with REAPER well. Playback was really enjoyable, just High Quality. Ive had numerous interfaces and this one is really sleek and excellent workmanship. A quality geek headphone amp of this quality can run more than this cost alone, in addition you get a professional interface with software plugin selection, they put a great package together.
I'm impressed with the converter quality and it definitely blows away my ID22. There have been a few initial issues that customer support is helping me with But for this price it's a no brainer. -I'm definitely hearing detail unlike anything else in this price range
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review