AML 54F50 500-Series Compressors
The AML 54F50 500-Series Compressors are a matched pair of Class A Compressor/Limiter modules ideal for your stereo recording projects. This pair of 54F50's are factory setup and matched so you know they are perfect!
The AML 54F50 is fully built with Carnhill transformers to achieve its distinctive classic sound, this high-end hand-built British module provides an affordable solution for the modern cost conscious studio.
AML 54F50 500-Series Compressor Features
- Classic 4 stage (Class A) amplifier, 4 transformer design
- All discrete component (no surface mount devices)
- Entirely hand assembled and tested in the England to exacting quality standards
- Stereo link via either the backplane edge connector, an XLR or both
- Illuminated meter selectable for input, output or gain reduction metering
- Power-off signal bypass
- Entirely stainless steel chassis
AML 54F50 500-Series Compressor Specifications
- Line Input: Carnhill transformer balanced (Mu-metal screened Classic VTB9046), 10k Input Impedance
- Interstage: Carnhill Mu-metal screened Classic VTB9045 and VTB9046
- Line Output: Carnhill transformer balanced (Classic full size output transformer)
- Compressor: (Class A) amplifier design
- Ratio: 1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1 & 6:1
- Dual attack speeds: (Fast = 5mS, Slow = 25mS)
- Make-up gain: 0dB to 20dB in 2dB steps
- Recovery (release): 400mS, 800mS, 1.6S & Auto
- Threshold: –20dBu to +10dBu
- Total current consumption 150mA (per unit)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works perfectly. Great service.