ADK Z-Mod Z-47 Tube Microphone
The ADK Z-Mod Z-47 Tube Microphone has a slightly dark (or softer) top end, with an electric upper mid-rage that really brings to life vocals and brass. The Sowter provides a creaminess to the mids, that compliments it's present, but rounded off low end. The ADK Z-47 is great from Vocals, Trump, Sax, Cymbals, and more.
The ADK Z-Mod Z-47 Tube Microphone offers that elusive warmth of the past that is flattering on male vocals (female vocalists often like, too). Think Frank, Ella, Nat King Cole. Introduced in 1949, U47 had a high noise floor and VF-14 replacement tubes sell in the $1000's, yet it is still one of the most sought-after mics. The Z-47, like all Z-Mods, has exponentially better specs than it's homage mic. ADK's Golden-Ears picked a Sowter Transformer for the Z-47 to give it a creamy mid-range.
ADK Z-Mod Z-47 Tube Microphone Features
- American Chrome and Powder-Coat Chassis.
- Hand-Crafted in USA Electronics Assembly.
- Sowter Transformer.
- 5 Year Warranty.
ADK Z-Mod Z-47 Tube Microphone Includes
- Z-47 Tube Microphone.
- Elegant American-Made Tweed Flight Case.
- American Hardwood Velvet Lined Microphone Case.
- Heavy-Duty Ring-Shock Combination Suspension Mount.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-Mount).
- Pop Filter Pop Filter (w/ Gooseneck and Clamp).
- Switchable 115/230v Power Supply with 9 Polar Patterns.
- 16′ USA Made Accusound Silver-Pro 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable.
- 16′ USA Made Accusound Silver-Pro 3-Pin Microphone XLR Cable.
- Spare Elastics for Shock Mount.
- Extra Low-Noise Valve/Tube Sampler Pack for fine-tuning mic characteristics.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews