Yorkville CV1 Volume Control
The Yorkville CV1 Volume Control is a wall mount speaker volume control, an ideal, simple and user-friendly solution for installations requiring remote regulation of individual room level in complex 70-volt systems.
The Yorkville CV1 Volume Control fits into a standard single gang light switch box. A dual transformer design allows the Yorkville CV1 to handle stereo signal for background music and paging systems with nine volume level positions on the simple rotary control, including a full off position for silencing a room remotely.
Yorkville CV1 Volume Control Features
- For use with 70-volt speaker systems ONLY
- Attach inputs and outputs as indicated on diagram
- Mount securely in wall box (not included)
- Accommodates true stereo connections
- Maximum 35-watts per channel
- 9 Volume positions - turn fully counterclockwise for off position
Yorkville CV1 Volume Control Specifications
- Type: Speaker Volume Control
- Compatibility: 70V Speaker Systems
- Connections: True Stereo
- Volume Control Positions: 9
- Power Per Channel: Max 35 Watt
- Off Position: Fully Counterclockwise
Yorkville CV1 Volume Control Includes
- Yorkville CV1 Volume Control
- Owners Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
Yorkville CV1 Volume Control Downloads
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are the only stereo 70V volume controls around, unless you want to spend nearly twice as much on Atlas Sound. I have installed at least 3-4 dozen of these in restaurants, without one failure. I did get one DOA long ago, but Front End Audio was very prompt in sending me another one. So, no complaints, only praise. Ryan in sales was very helpful, has always looked into better pricing for me, so I am a happy camper.
We have used these volume controls for many years now, and are very satisfied with them. The only "complaint" I would have is that they do not make a larger wattage control for stereo 70v. Thank you for an excellent product and good follow-up!