The Yorkville C120P Mini Loudspeaker is a high-end compact active loudspeaker speaker that features specially treated drivers and a sculpted ABS plastic enclosure. It is ideally suited for commercial installations, home theatre, home stereo, mobile applications, reference monitor, personal stage monitor etc.
The Yorkville C120P Mini Loudspeaker features is a bass reflex enclosure with a tuned port and a 5" woofer, which provides improved bass performance over conventional 5" woofer enclosures. Removing the press-fit grille gives access to the eyeball tweeter, which can be swiveled to suit various listening positions. The Yorkville C120P will handle 80 Watts of continuous music and is accurate from 75 Hz to over 19 kHz.
The Yorkville C120P is designed with integral key hole screw-slots for the provided metal U-bracket, which allows it to be angled up, down or sideways depending on the mounting orientation. The Yorkville C120P is shipped with a mounting U-bracket and all the necessary hardware for installation applications. It comes standard in a low-reflectance black finish with a matching, perforated metal grille and can be painted to match its surroundings.
The amplifier section has easy to access volume, bass and treble controls, TRS balanced 1/4-inch inputs; 1/8th-inch TRS stereo inputs are mounted on the rear panel. An innovative 1/8th-inch TRS stereo link output is provided for true stereo operation when using two Yorkville C120P's.
Yorkville C120P Mini Loudspeaker Applications
- Commercial Installations
- Home Theatre
- Home Stereo
- Mobile Applications
- Reference Monitor
- Personal Stage Monitor
Yorkville C120P Mini Loudspeaker Features
- High Performance Active Two-Way Loudspeaker
- 5-inch Woofer / 1-inch Mylar Dome Tweeter
- 100 Watt Integrated Amplifier
- 1/4-inch TRS Balanced Inputs
- Accepts Microphone or Line Level Inputs
- Gain, Volume and Tone Controls
- Heavy Duty ABS Plastic Cabinet and Metal Grille
- Mounting U-Bracket Allows it to Be Angled Up
Yorkville C120P Mini Loudspeaker Specifications
- System Type: 2-Way
- Active or Passive: Active
- Program Power (Watts): 80
- Biampable: No
- Max SPL (dB): 101
- Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3dB): 65 - 19000
- Driver Configuration: Tweeter, 5 inch
- HF Driver(s): Aimable Mylar Tweeter
- HF Dispersion (°H x °V): 90 x 90
- LF Driver(s): 5 inch
- Inputs - 1/4" Jacks: 1 (1 x 1/8inch)
- Mixer Controls: Level, Treble, Bass, Mono/Stereo Select
- Flying Hardware: U-Bracket, 2 Rear Key Hole Mounts
- Enclosure Materials: Injection Molded, ABS Plastic
- Grille: Perforated Steel
- Covering / Finish: Low Reflective Black
- Dimensions (D x W x H xbackW, inches): 6.5 x 6.75 x 10.25 x 6
- Dimensions (D x W x H xbackW, cm): 16.5 x 17 x 26 x 16
- Weight (lbs/kg): 8.5 / 3.9
Yorkville C120P Mini Loudspeaker Includes
- Yorkville C120P Mini Loudspeaker
- Owners Manual
- Spec Sheet
- 1 Year Warranty
Yorkville C120P Mini Loudspeaker Downloads
- Yorkville C120P Mini Loudspeaker Owners Manual (PDF)
- Yorkville C120P Mini Loudspeaker Spec Sheet (PDF)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product even better customer service.
The team at FrontEnd Audio are amazing to work with. Looking forward to doing business with them again.
I am a KJ and replaced my old 12" floor monitors with this speaker. I bought 2 "o" clamps and mounted this to the tv stand which is used for my singers. It is mounted apprx. a foot off the floor and angled up towards the singer. Wonderful sound and absolutely no feedback issues. I highly recommend this speaker.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review