The Trident Series 88 16-Channel Console is a fully modular, split inline, 8 bus console. It borrows from the history of its predecessors and matches classic sound with advanced modern functionality and performance.
Input Module in Trident Series 88 16-Channel Console features a separate Mic and Line Gain Control that allows you to set your Mic and Line levels independently on each channel. I/P Reverse Switch flips channel input to monitor section. Meter Select Switch allows you to choose metering from the Direct Out or Monitor Return. A fully discrete Class A design mic pre with the option to add a Lundhal transformer to as many channels as you like. In addition the preamp has a full bypass post fader insert point that allows you to easily incorporate any external preamp from your collection or 500 Series rack. A 4 band fully sweepable Trident EQ is at the core of Trident Series 88 16-Channel Console. Every channel not only has a full EQ but also a Tilt EQ on the Monitor section. In addition there is the ability to switch the full EQ from the Input path to the Monitor path. Furthermore the EQ has its own independent Insert. Like the preamp you can also insert to the EQ path and either bypass the EQ for any other outboard EQ or use them in conjunction with each other.
The master section features 8 AUX Masters each with Solo. AFL/PFL Master with level adjustment. In addition to you main speaker outs there are also 2 separate ALT Monitors, each with level control and on/off switches. Easy studio playback through Mono Auxes 1&2, as well as stereo over Aux 7/8. The Monitor section allows the return of 2 separate stereo signals direct into the master section with level and mute. Or plug your portable device directly into the panel with a top mounted 1/8th inch TRS input. Through Talkback control you can talkback to the Auxes in pairs, or the groups, or to the studio. Either through the onboard talkback mic or an external mic.
Trident Series 88 16-Channel Console is a split in-line console. This means you have inputs per channel to allow you to easily switch your workflow from tracking to mixing. On top of that all the of the Monitor inputs have their own TILT EQ. This means you have 2 inputs per channel, each with EQ. Trident Series 88 16-Channel Console features 8 Aux sends all with pre or post fade selection, accessible on every channel. AUX 1/2 and 7/8 can be sent to the Monitor section. AUX 5/6 & 7/8 are both stereo with pan control for each.
Trident Series 88 16-Channel Console features 8 Aux sends all with pre or post fade selection, accessible on every channel. AUX 1/2 and 7/8 can be sent to the Monitor section. AUX 5/6 & 7/8 are both stereo with pan control for each.
Trident Series 88 16-Channel Console connections are all via high quality 1/4" balanced TRS jacks, and XLR Combo jacks.
Trident Series 88 16-Channel Console Features
- Features a fully discrete Class A design mic pre with the option to add Lundhal transformers to 40 channels
- All channels, faders and connections are easily removable for service and maintinance
- A 4 band fully sweepable Trident EQ is at the core of Trident Series 88 16-Channel Console
- Every channel not only has a full EQ but also a Tilt EQ on the Monitor section
Trident Series 88 16-Channel Console Specifications
- Manufacturer: Trident
- Product: Series 88 16-Channel Console
- Number of Channels: 16
- Input Impedance: Mic: > 2 K ohm electronically balanced, Line: > 10 k ohm electronically balanced
- Output Impedance: Left/Right, Monitor O/P, Group and Auxes: < 60 ohm (Outsmarts Drive), All other Outputs: < 100 ohm
- Frequency Response: Mic Input to Mix Output: < +0, -0.3 dB 20 Hz to 80 kHz @ 6.40 dB gain, Line Input to Mix Output: < 0, -0.3 dB 20 Hz to 60 kHz 0 dB gain
- Distortion/Noise: Mic XLR Input to any Output (-20 dBu input): < 0.005%, Line Input to any Output: < 0.003%, Monitor/Tape Return Input to any Output: < 0.003%
- Noise: Mic EIN: < -128.5 dBu, Residual Bus Noise: < -95 dBu, Bus Noise (40 inputs continually): < -81 dBu, Bus Noise (24 inputs routed equiv. to 64 inputs): -77 dBu
- Crosstalk: Adjacent Channel: < -90 dB(@20 kHz), < -110 dB (@1 kHz)
- Channel Fader Mute: < -95 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Monitor/Tape Return Mute: < -85 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Mix/Bus Assign: < -80 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Aux to Aux: < -80 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Maximum Input: Mic (XLR) Input (at min gain): +17 dBu, Mic (1/4") Input (at min gain): +42 dBu, Line (at min gain): +42 dBu, Channel Insert Return: +22 dBu, All Output Insert Returns: +28 dBu
- Maximum Output: Mix, Group, Aux, Monitor Outputs: +26.5 dBu (Into 600 ohm), Insert Send, Studio, Alt Outputs: +22 dBu (Into 2 k ohm)
- Phase: 20 Hz to 20 KHz
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review