Tascam MX-8A Matrix Mixer
The Tascam MX-8A Matrix Mixer is equipped with 8 mic / line inputs and 8 line outputs as well as integrated DSP for audio optimization in various environments and configurations.
Custom control apps are also available to allow easy setup and adjustment by both system integrators and end users.
Structuring small to mid-scale systems
The TASCAM MX-8A is possible to mix mic and playback equipment audio signals into 8 different zones. This function can be used in installation systems for small to medium scale stores, restaurants or banquet rooms, etc.
Powerful Integrated DSP
The onboard DSP provides a full set of audio processing for mic and line inputs including Compressor, 4 parametric EQ, auto level, ducking and more. On line level outputs, the DSP delivers 10 band EQ, high pass filters, low pass filters, delay and limiter effects.
Phantom Power and Remote Gain Control
The integrated mic preamps support phantom power (+48V) and the input gain may also be controlled remotely via the TASCAM MX CONNECT software; RS-232C or Ethernet compatible control systems.
TASCAM Studio Quality Mic Preamps
The MX-8A features high grade TASCAM borne of years of designing professional audio equipment. Input range covers -70 dBu to +26 dBu, with equivalent input noise achieving less than -126 dB, and a signal-noise ratio of over 108 dB.
Built-in 10 in/10 out matrix mixer
The MX-8A is able to mix 10 different sources (8-channel mic/line inputs with stereo USB audio interface) and set mix configurations for each of the 8 different output zones, plus the stereo USB audio interface output zone.
Auto audio configuration functions for a clearer sound
With the ducking function and/or the ambient noise compensator function, users will be able to have a much clearer sound when making announcements or when playing some background music. These can be configured different on each output zone of the matrix mixer.
8 different mixes can be flexibly routed to the 8 line outputs.
Configurable Output Modules
The powerful DSP of the TASCAM MX-8A will also allow processing of signals routed to the output for easy optimization for different spaces and audio playback systems throughout the installation.
Compatible with Audio Playback / Recording software
The built-in 2 in / 2 out USB audio interface also enables the TASCAM MX-8A to function as powerful and flexible audio recording interface, compatible with a variety of operating systems including: Windows / macOS / Android / iOS.
Scene Preset and Timer Event Functions
Effect parameters, mix levels, input / output routings and more can be saved in one of 50 different preset locations. By using the scene preset function together with the SNTP client included timer event function*, it is possible to automatically switch different scenes at a specified time.
Tascam MX-8A Matrix Mixer Features
- 8-channel mic / line input with phantom power (+48v) support
- Supports remote mic gain control
- 8 line output
- Equipped with Euroblock connectors for signal input / output
- Compatible with external software (Windows / macOS / Android / iOS) for audio playback / recording via USB audio interface function
- Includes a variety of DSP functions for optimal use in different scenes / environments
- Flexible scene preset function allows recall of a variety of configurations (Up to 50 presets)
- Timer event function allows to automatically switch scenes at a specified time (planned to be compatible on a future version update)
- Equipped with a RS-232C connector to support serial remote control systems
- Equipped with an RS-485 connector to remote control the MX-8A via dedicated wall-mount remote control (optional accessory, launch date TBA)
- Supports remote control via Ethernet
- 1U rack-mountable size
- Installed indicators display operating status and control software connection status
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review