Steinberg Cubase Pro 10 Recording Software
Steinberg Cubase Pro 10 Recording Software is the feature-rich flag ship of the Cubase line, boasting outstanding audio quality, intuitive handling and a collection of highly advanced audio and MIDI tools.
Cubase Pro condenses decades of music software development experience into the most advanced and intuitive audio production environment available today. Used by star producers and musicians for composing, recording, mixing and editing music, Cubase Pro combines outstanding audio quality, flexible handling, state-of-the-art audio and MIDI tools with a range of inspirational VST instruments and effects in a way that cements your personal approach to music production. Uniting technical innovation and artistic inspiration, Cubase Pro represents an awesomely powerful yet instantly accessible music production environment.
Steinberg Cubase Pro 10 Recording Software Features
- Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Complete suite of over 90 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors, including Quadrafuzz v2, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, REVerence convolution reverb, Frequency eight-band EQ and many more
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,000 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5, Padshop, Retrologue 2 and LoopMash 2
- Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track, Chord Pads and the advanced Chord Assistant for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions and advanced voicings
- VariAudio for MIDI-style note editing of monophonic audio tracks, automatic voicing harmonization and auto-tuning effects
Steinberg Cubase Pro 10 Recording Software Specifications
- macOS 10.12/10.13
- 64-BitWindows 7/8.x/10
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 30 GB free HD space
- 1440 x 900 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support (Windows only)
- OS-compatible audio hardware
- ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance
- An internet connection is required for activation, account setup and personal/product registration. A download is required for the installation.
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management - sold separately)
Steinberg Cubase Pro 10 Recording Software Includes
- License for Cubase Pro 10
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Another $150 thrown at Steinberg to run the latest Cubase and it STILL performs poorly on Mac OS. No Import Session Data, no absolute automation modes, no click render but of course, the purple ELicenser remains. If you're reading this and nodding your head, your next DAW is Presonus Studio One. I ended up purchasing Cubase 9 and having their tech support just give up on helping me get it to run on my machine that runs three other Daws with zero issue. It was a great 10 year run with this software and maybe they'll catch up to their competition but given how little attention they pay to loyal customers I wouldn't bet on it.
Been using Cubase for years and it gets more stable and useful with each release. The 6.5 VST synth add-ons sound really nice. The program is not single-window like ableton and others which I prefer. In terms of midi composition and editing, it has no peers. Audio editing is on par with Pro Tools. 64bit works great.
Don't believe the hype that Protools is the only game in town! I've been using Cubase since 95 on an Atari ST and it keeps getting better and better. I have no complaints. Steinberg continually stays ahead of the curve with each release and this is no exception. Their version of Auto-tune is built in on the version and you can even program cc changes for each individual note! Nobody has that yet:) Get some!