Spectra 1964 BB-DI Direct Box
The Spectra 1964 BB-DI Direct Box is a passive direct box designed around Spectra 1964's proprietary, custom-wound Hi-Z transformer.
The Spectra 1964 BB-DI Direct Box offers high headroom and a virtually flat response make it the perfect input option for your instrument.
Spectra 1964 BB-DI Direct Box Features
- Design: Passive, HI Z Input, Balanced Output, High Quality Isolation Transformer Type
- Signal Loss: 26dB, Minimum
- Maximum Input Level: +15dBu, -10dBm Output, (Nominal)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +/- 1dB*
- THD: Less than .01%, 20Hz-20kHz*
- Dimension: 5”D x 3”W x 1.75”H
- Weight: Less than 8 ounces
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review