Sonifex RB-UL1 Line Level Converter
The Sonifex RB-UL1 Line Level Converter is a single stereo unit for interfacing domestic or semi-professional unbalanced equipment, such as a CD player, to professional balanced line levels.
The two RCA unbalanced inputs have an impedance of 10kΩ and are routed to two balanced XLR-3 outputs with an output impedance of <50Ω. The output gain can be individually adjusted for left and right channels by using pre-set potentiometers accessible through the rear panel.
Sonifex RB-UL1 Line Level Converter Specifications
- Inputs: 2 x RCA phono (Unbalanced)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR 3 pin male (Balanced)
- Mains Input: Filtered IEC, switchable 110-120V, or 220-240V, fused, 6W max
- Fuse Rating:
- Anti-surge fuse 100mA 20 x 5mm (230VAC)
- Anti-surge fuse 250mA 20 x 5mm (115VAC)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review