Omnirax MiniStation Workstation
The Omnirax MiniStation Workstation is a compact workstation designed for use with a smaller synthesizer keyboard, a computer and associated peripherals
Omnirax MiniStation Workstation Details
The Omnirax MiniStation Workstation is a compact workstation designed for use with a smaller synthesizer keyboard, a computer and associated peripherals. This workstation is perfect anywhere space is at a premium.
Omnirax MiniStation Workstation Features
- Riser top has two 3-space rack bays for modules, with an open center area for storing disks or other small items.
- Sliding computer keyboard/mouse shelf mounted underneath the riser bridge: 28.5"W x 11"D.
- 8" overall clearance between desktop and bottom of riser top. The computer keyboard slide adjusts in height, allowing from 4.5" to 5" between the bottom of the computer keyboard shelf and the desktop.
- Sliding writing shelf mounts to the underside of the desktop on either the right or left side, with 10" x 13" usable surface.
- Lower shelf for storage, with a 7" x 18" cutout on right for mini-tower computer. If writing shelf is on the right side, the usable cutout for the computer is 7" x 16.125".
- On heavy-duty casters for mobility and ease of cabling.
- Grommets and cable troughs for easy and neat cabling.
- Riser top can accommodate our PLEXMS music stand.
Omnirax MiniStation Workstation Specifications
- Height: 39.75"
- Depth: 30"
- Width: 48"
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Rackspace: 12
- Desk Surface Dimensions: 19.3" x 46.3"
- Desk Surface Height: 24.5"
- Desk Space in front of Bridge: 13.8"
- Nearfield Monitor Height: 39.5"
- Video Monitor Shelf: 46.5"
- Clearance Below Bridge: 8"
Omnirax MiniStation Workstation Finish and Included Accessories
- Black Melamine Finish
- Keyboard Shelf
Unless otherwise noted, all Omnirax furniture comes in standard Black Melamine finish. Optional finishes are available so please contact us for your customized quote. See product description for detailed information on what accessories are included with your Omnirax furniture. Some accessories that may be shown in product pictures are optional and will not be included. All Omnirax furniture is built-to-order so expect a 3 week lead time prior to shipping.
What We Think
Omnirax is extremely well built stuff, with an unbelievable fit. For a quality desk look no further, Omnirax can perform custom jobs as well. Just email us or call us for help and weâ??ll find out what you can do.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review