Magix Sequoia 17 Upgrade (Any Previous Version) offers those who already owns a previous version of Sequoia (10 or later), a discounted pricing path to version 17 of Magix Sequoia.
Magix Sequoia 17 Multitrack Recording & Editing Software is utilized by renowned studios around the globe (in Audio production, broadcasting, post-production and mastering) for it's reliability, intuitive workflow and innovative editing tools. Broadcasters use the flexible network and hardware integration, while expert sound engineers rely on its steadfast performance for studio and live recording. The best mastering engineers in the world rely on Sequoia Pro for their most important projects. Discover seamless workflows and diverse professional tools and functions including object-based editing, artifact-free resampling algorithms and multi-codec export. The greatest advantage of all: Sequoia Pro simply sounds better. The high-performance audio engine delivers unparalleled sound.
When it comes to audio production for concerts, stability and reliability are of the utmost importance. That's why professionals like Antony King work exclusively with Sequioa Pro for track-intensive projects. Whether for pop, rock or symphony orchestra, Sequoia Pro effortlessly handles up to 512 inputs and offers consistent performance. It also offers innovative features such as multi-synchronous cut and source/destination editing.
Time and stability are crucial factors for broadcasting. That's why major broadcasters such as ARD, ZDF and radiofrance rely on Sequoia Pro and its direct and fast connection to the latest broadcast CMS and automation systems. The ultra-powerful audio engine allows for material to be edited and immediately broadcast to stations even while recording is in progress.
With its intelligent latency management, the Hybrid Audio Engine delivers uncompromising audio quality. Reduced response time when calculating track effects allows for live monitoring at lower latencies. In addition, the integrated High Latency Engine ensures more effective system utilization and the integration of sophisticated object, AUX & Surround functions. Create flawless 32-bit float recordings and achieve maximum precision at up to 384 kHz. Take advantage of unsurpassed clarity and detail for your most demanding projects.
Sequoia no longer requires the use (or need) of the Codemeter USB dongle (Click the link to order one). One can be purchased through Front End Audio as an optional accessory, if you need one to be able to use Sequoia on multiple PC's give us a call or send us an email so we can assist in adding one to your order! Otherwise you can simple activate your license to a single computer.
Magix Sequoia 17 Recording Software Features
- New in Sequoia 17
- Optimized design A sleek, flat design with modern visuals and enhanced contrast provides a better overview of projects and allows for a more efficient workflow.
- Advanced recording formats Achieve crystal-clear sound for field recordings, interviews and live broadcasts with native 32-bit float recording and up to 384 kHz sampling rate.
- Even more channels Sequoia Pro now enables you to work on 512 I/O channels simultaneously. Despite higher system requirements, Sequoia Pro 17 offers even better performance.
- Magix Sequoia 16 Recording Software FeaturesHigh quality resampling: Get the best-sounding algorithm for your resampling tasks right now.
- 3D Reverb – make room for your sounds: Go beyond stereo reverb and experience realistic space in 3D Audio
- ARA2 – even more, even better: Integrate Melodyne even faster and use multiple instances of ARA2
- AAF export improved – transcending platforms: Ensure hassle-free exchange of Ambisonics data with other software
- Automation Pre-Listening Mode and Automation Shapes: Try different rides before committing and select predefined curves for smooth transitions
- Monitoring section – switch to surround and back: Create different playback routings and switch back and forth inside the box
- Independent panning on different buses: Tab through different output choices right next to your pan knobs
- Hold your cuts together with slip left: Cut out sections at the beginning while still recording and let your objects slip right next to the live take ready for export
Magix Sequoia 17 Recording Software Specifications
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 or 11 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i-series, AMD Ryzen (8 cores or more recommended)
- RAM: 8 GB (16 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: iGPU or dedicated graphics card
- Sound card: ASIO-compatible sound card (native ASIO driver recommended)
- Available drive space: 2 GB for minimum installation, 90 GB with instruments and sounds
- Internet connection: Recommended for license activation, offline license activation possible
Magix Sequoia 17 Includes
- Sequoia 17 License (Digital Delivery)
- Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 10
- SOUND FORGE Pro 17
- Celemony Melodyne Essential
- coreFX Suite
- colorFX Suite
- iZotope RX 10 Elements
- iZotope Ozone 11 Elements
- 47 virtual instruments
- User's Manual (PDF Download included in Software Download)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review